Poland - OrlenLiga 2015/16

• New PO system:
    After Regular Season table will be divided into place 1st-4th, 5th-8th and 9th-12th.

All pairs to 2 wins (best of 3):
    1st - 4th
    2nd - 3rd

5th - 8th
    6th - 7th

9th - 12th
    10th - 11th

In next round winners will play for 1st, 5th and 9th place, losers for 3rd, 7th and 11th place.
    In Final and small final we'll have battles to 3 wins (5st of 5), in small final battles to 2 wins (best of 3)

Gold medal - World League 2013 Prediction Game
    Bronze medal - World League 2012 Prediction Game

• Developres SkyRes Rzeszów completed their roster. They have 20 players for next Orlen Liga season (16 + 2 junior players + Olszówka and Szeremeta who took maternity break but may be back at the end of next season).

1.Nikolina Jelić (OH)
    2. Ana Otasević (MB)
    3.Dominika Nowakowska (MB)
    4.Joanna Kapturska (Opp/OH)
    5. Magdalena Hawryła (MB)
    6. Katarzyna Warzocha (MB)
    7.Ewa Śliwińska (OH)
    8. Adrianna Budzoń (S)
    9. Paula Szeremeta (Opp)
    10. Ewelina Janicka (MB)
    11. Paulina Głaz (OH)
    12. Magda Jagodzińska (Opp/OH)
    13.Paulina Filipowicz (L)
    14.Aleksandra Wańczyk (Opp/MB)
    15.Kinga Stronias (OH)
    16. Vesela Boncheva (S)
    17. Agata Skiba (OH)
    18. Lucyna Borek (L)
    19. Agnieszka Cur (Opp)
    20.Magdalena Szabó (Olszówka) (OH)

• Really wide roster for league :D

• SK Bank Legionovia completed their roster. http://www.legionovia.pl/legionoviasa/#zespol They have 22 players for Orlen Liga :D

1. Malwina Smarzek (Opp)
    2. Daria Paszek (OH)
    3. Karolina Szymańska (MB)
    4. Emilia Kajzer-Szubert (S)
    6. Aleksandra Wójcik (OH)
    7. Natalia Gajewska (S)
    8. Joanna Pacak (MB)
    9. Iga Chojnacka (MB/OH)
    10. Katarzyna Połeć (MB)
    11. Katarzyna Wysocka (L)
    12. Monika Bociek (OH/Opp)
    13. Adrianna Adamek (L)
    14. Klaudia Grzelak (OH)
    15. Klaudia Alagierska (MB)
    16. Małgorzata Zaciek (Opp)
    17. Milena Paszyńska (MB)
    18. Alicja Grabka (S)
    19. Aleksandra Rasińska (OH/Opp)
    20. Katarzyna Jędrzejewska (OH)
    21. Justyna Antosiewicz (Opp)
    22. Barbara Zakościelna (OH/Opp)
    23. Krystyna Pietraszkiewicz (L)

• I wonder why they announce so many players for Orlen Liga like Developres :whistle:

Grabka, Antosiewicz, Jędrzejewska, Zakościelna, Rasińska (though she's a talent), Paszyńska and Adamek will barely find a place in 14...

• It's a securing move. Because in a situation of injury you can not replace player from OL - player from young league if you will not call this player to the rooster before start of the season. Zaksa had this situation last year. When Zatorski was injuried they coudn't use Banach because he was not called.

• It's a securing move. Because in a situation of injury you can not replace player from OL - player from young league if you will not call this player to the rooster before start of the season. Zaksa had this situation last year. When Zatorski was injuried they coudn't use Banach because he was not called.

thanks for clarification ^^

• PLPS decided not to widen league, as a result Zawisza Sulechów, ŁKS Łódź and Budowlani Toruń didn't get access to OrlenLiga
    I heard that Zawisza wants to take PLPS to court because of this decision...

• Ivana Plchotova

Olymp Praha

Bożena Wylężek

Silesia Volley (Polish 1st league)

Marta Łukaszewska

Budowlani Torun (Polish 1st league)

Sylwia Pelc

Muszynianka Muszyna

Dominika Nowakowska

Nike Węgrów (Polish 1st league)

• thanks man :thumbsup:

• Aleksandra Jurkojć (Pałac Bydgoszcz) and Elżbieta Klein (BKS Bielsko-Biała) signed with AZS PS Gliwice (Polish 1st league). Jurkojć will play there as Opp.

• KSZO Ostrowiec want to sign with Dorota Ściurka http://aktualnosci.siatka.org/…ozyskaniem-doroty-sciurki Alicja Stefańska probably won't play there next season. They are still looking for 2 MBs. Julia Piotrowska didn't sign the contract yet. They waiting for it for 2 months :) She's talented MB. I think she is better than Justyna Łukasik.

• Aleksandra Olenderek will probably play in Muszynianka next season.

• Karolina Świderska (1998, MB/OH) will play in Pałac Bydgoszcz next season.

• Libero Alicja Markiewicz is the new player of PTPS Piła. This club is still looking for OH and one or two MBs.
    The current roster of PTPS Piła:
    R: Dorota Wilk, Klaudia Konieczna
    Opp: Anita Kwiatkowska, Joanna Sobaczak
    OH: Agata Babicz, Oliwia Urban, Adrianna Kukulska
    MB: Anna Stencel, Małgorzata Skorupa
    L: Volha Pauliukouskaya, Alicja Markiewicz

• New cars for Wesela Boncheva, Nikolina Jelic and Ana Otasevic (From Developres Rzeszów) ;)

• Yuliya Kozachkovskaya plays friendly games with PTPS Piła. Does she play as OH? I can't find anything about her.

• Olga Savenchuk is new player of Atom Trefl Sopot...I don`t like this situation, because I think that Damaske will sit on bench or will not be in roster for OrlenLiga matches. Anyone knows more about situation wit Damaske??? because Atom played few matches and I didn`t saw there Damaske and there is no info why she not playing...I starting to not believe in Damaske about future player for our NT, because I think that she can be wasted as a player which not playing...just look at other girls which won European Championship in 2013 like Smarzek, Pisla, Moskwa, Grzelak ect. they were in rosters in OrlenLiga clubs and had chances to playing, maybe not so often but we just saw them in their clubs. Maybe I`m wrong about this situation with Magda but I just wrote what I see...

• I think that Damaske will sit on bench or will not be in roster for OrlenLiga matches.

She's injured and I think she might be ready to play at the end of the year.
    Only 3 foreign players are allowed to play so it will be Cooper, Radenkovic and Balkestein. Damaske has to prove she's better than Kaczorowska.