Poland - OrlenLiga 2015/16

• She's injured and I think she might be ready to play at the end of the year.
    Only 3 foreign players are allowed to play so it will be Cooper, Radenkovic and Balkestein. Damaske has to prove she's better than Kaczorowska.

I'm so disappointed that she is again injured. She is so talented girl but unlucky. I am keeping fingers crossed for her health. :flower:

• rosters appeared on website :D Atom has new logo ^^ some players in some teams are missing (maybe they'll complete it later...)

Gold medal - World League 2013 Prediction Game
    Bronze medal - World League 2012 Prediction Game

• some players in some teams are missing (maybe they'll complete it later...)

Orlen Liga's official website is horrible. 'Grothuse Maret' 'Montano Magelaynne' :aww: I think 10-15 players are missing: Savenchuk, Muresan, Leggs, Pavan, Pena etc.

Edit: I see there's still Katie Carter and Falyn Fonoimoana. I've read that Falyn won't play in Sopot. And she isn't in team roster on CEV website. http://cev.lu/Competition-Area…s.aspx?TeamID=9558&ID=882. On CEV website are 3 new players: Daria Szczyrba, Dominika Mras (I think she was without club. She isn't junior player anymore so she won't play in Gedania Gdańsk) and Martyna Łukasik (I think she was without club because she is in Atom's young league roster and players connected with Gedania Gdansk can't play in young league this season).

• SuperCup game:
    Chemik Police - Atom Trefl Sopot | 15.10.2015 | 20:00 | Polsat sport

OrlenLiga 1st round:
    Impel Wrocław - KSZO Ostrowiec | 15.10.2015 | 17:30 | Polsat Sport
    Sk Bank Legionovia - Budowlani Łódź | 16.10.2015 | 18:00 | Polsat Sport
    Developres Rzeszów - Atom Trefl Sopot | 17.10.2015 | 20:00 | Polsat Sport
    Chemik Police - Pałac Bydgoszcz | 18.10.2015 | 14.45
    Tauron Dąbrowa Górnicza - Aluprof Bielsko-Biała | 19.10.2015 | 18:00 | Polsat Sport
    Polski Cukier Muszynianka - PTPS Piła | 19.10.2015 | 20:30 | Polsat Sport

• there are so many streams only because Plus Liga starts later :wavy: then we will be back with 2-3 games per matchday...

Gold medal - World League 2013 Prediction Game
    Bronze medal - World League 2012 Prediction Game

• Is Ostrowiec's Bednarek related to Agnieszka?

Wroclaw playing with Kossaniyova and Hildebrand as OHs...where is Kakolewska?

• Monika Ptak looks very alike Magdalena Gryka 8| I thought Gryka was playing as MB for a second...

• As far as I know this is not her maiden name. I think that she was Karolina Suwińska before. So they are not related at all.

Dzieki bardzo.

Easy match for Wroclaw so far, they're not playing superb, but Ostrowiec are just too weak on this level.
    I guess their MBs are sufficiently strong for the domestic league, but no way for champions league, especially Sikorska has got some handling problems.

• Brawo Wrocław, brawo Kristin - MVP this match ;)

• Any links to watch the Supercup later?

Check in here: http://www.meczyki.pl/ (click green button "Rozwiń") :)
    Looking forward to this match, hopefully it will be better than the Turkish one..

• I expect a very fun match, besides everything those two teams are still the biggest candidates of the league this season. Can't be as boring as the turkish supercup :D (hopefully)

Wolosz-Radenkovic
    Montano-Zaroslinska
    Havelkova Werblinska-Balkestein Kaczorowska
    Veljkovic Bednarek-Cooper Efimienko
    Maj-Durajczyk

• I guess their MBs are sufficiently strong for the domestic league, but no way for champions league, especially Sikorska has got some handling problems.

They're not strong IMO. I think 6-7 teams in Orlen Liga have better MBs than Impel. Sikorska isn't good MB. She was not bad 3 years ago and then she started play worse and worse. Kakolewska is good blocker but not spiker.