Italy - Serie A1 2015/16

• The post on 1st page about Casalmaggiore says Gyselle Silva will play there :what: Any source for that??

At the moment she is one of the options, as well as Meijners, Centoni or Hooker...nothing certain yet.

• my impression on next season

Casalmaggiore seems to be the strongest team in Italian league if they can get one of Silva-Hooker or Meijners,Centoni..their problem could be backup players...i dont know if they are good enough ?

Novara , seems to have setter and outside hitter problems....Signorile not bad but not good enough to win big events..three outside hitters dont seem to be good at attacking

Modena seems to be just ok but not good enough to win the league..

Piacenza, the outside hitters look weak/not strong enough

Yamamay, i dont know much about some players..

Conegliano, if Ortolani becomes more healthy and if the backup players are good enough then they may make the final in italia who knows !

Bergamo, they are like Conegliano and may make the final..if they had better middles then they could be a better opponent against Casalmaggiore

i think Casalmaggiore looks good...then comes Conegliano and Bergamo..this is my first impression before the league starts

• Some teams already started team training, I still believe Serie A is the most interesting league in the world, well, still and forever.

Piacenza. A half of those are old Busto members. Meijners, Marcon, Leonardi, Bauer and Petrucci.
    Bauer looks very unnatural, I've always known she's not so photogenic, but not this much :D
    Great to see Floortje back in Piacenza, I hope she regains her horrible season in Turkey.

Busto Arsizio. Totally new, only Degardi and Pisani stay, everyone else left. With Lowe, Yilmaz and Jenna Hagglund joining, they would be competitive. I don't like the canadian MB, Michel is better than her IMO.

Modena. I see Chiara Di Iulio over there, not sure why Piacenza let her leave, IMO she's one of the best OHs in serie A.

Scandicci. Rondon, Fiorin, Guidetti, Merlo... I can't recognize the rest.

Bolazno. Steinbrecher has joined it seems like...I also see Ikic, Manzano and Garzaro.

Novara, probably one of the biggest candidates for the title this season. Not many players are not there yet though. A.Cruz, Malesevic, C.Bosetti, Guiggi, Chirichella, Sansonna, Signorile, actually almost everyone's in NT training camp.

• Also Bergamo started training with Cardullo, Paggi, Sylla, Mambelli and Frigo present. :thumbsup:

Pomì had a week in Forte dei Marmi, a kind of holiday in which they played beach and started a sort of preparation. From this week they'll start the preparation in the gym. :)

• On the end, Novara made again very good team for this season. I didn't know that Malesevic is that good.
    Good blockers and good attackers. ^^

• On the end, Novara made again very good team for this season. I didn't know that Malesevic is that good.
    Good blockers and good attackers. ^^

Agree with you :) Can't wait to see them playing against Vakifbank in CL.

• I don't agree.. In contrast to last season now their OHs are rather defensive.. They can be a good team, but they don't have as good attackers as last season

I didn't say that they made better team, i said very good team. And that is true. I only don't know how Aurea Cruz will fit in this roster ?!
    Kim Hill is not good as she plays in NT, Barun and Fabris are the same, Tijana Malesevic showed that she is great attacker and reciver. I only see 1 diffrent OH but again, i didn't saw her game.

I can't wait to watch Novara in CL. :thumbsup:

• In contrast to last season now their OHs are rather defensive.. They can be a good team, but they don't have as good attackers as last season

I know Cruz isn't like Klineman but I don't think Roussueax is defensive player ;)

• Like I said it, for me Novara has very good team.
    Powerful Fabris, good setter and libero. MBs who can blocks and attack. For me only OH were :?: , but I didn't know that Tijana M. was that good player. Maybe they could find 1 more stronger OH but I think that they will good enough to put good fight on CL and in Seria A .
    Go Novara <3 :drink:

• Signorile good setter? :rolleyes:
    Casalmaggiore with Lloyd, Piacenza with Ognjenovic are way more interesting IMO.

Novara's strongest weapon is for sure their MB.

• Signorile good setter? :rolleyes:
    Casalmaggiore with Lloyd, Piacenza with Ognjenovic are way more interesting IMO.

Novara's strongest weapon is for sure their MB.

She is not perfect or great setter, but She is good setter not bad that is for sure.. and who knows maybe she will improve her self and She can become great setter. You never know.

• Casalmaggiore with Lloyd, Piacenza with Ognjenovic are way more interesting IMO.

Agree. Pomi and Piacenza have better setters but Novara has better bench players. I know Picicinini or Kozuch might play really good season but they're both unstable players.
    Btw, The supercup game will be held tomorrow, right?