Italy - Serie A1 2015/16

• Novara looks very good as team already.
    Come on Fabris :thumbsup:

• Tirozzi is back to Earth with her standard weak level. She played the season of her life, then poor with NT and poor with club again.

I'll support Casalmaggiore, but I don't like the team. Kozuch, Tirozzi...

• Signorile and Lloyd are both showing a good game.
    With Tijana in game Novara will be even stronger.

• Fabris how can you play that that good in your club but in NT :S ?

• I think Rossi is better than Kozuch :whistle:

I'm not really sure who's better. I had the same feeling wondering about who could be the starter between them.

Lloyd should remember on her back there's the weakest block (Cruz or Bosetti) from Novara, middles should go 1 vs 1 and in front of her Piccinini is facing the best couple on block, while Tirozzi has got Signorile, who's weak blocker.

Tirozzi invisible.

• Bravo Fabris, spike over the block :white:

• Lloyd is very predictable and her set quality is not good either. Signorille so far has better quality in her sets at least. Fabris is superb and Cruz is making the difference in Novara.

• Messy performance by Pomi so far, Martina Guiggi awesome.

Both teams have some connection problems but as soon as they train together it's going to be better. Pomi's reception has been quite poor, Tirozzi totally out of shape.

• Serie this year will be super fun as it always is! Casalmaggiore, Novara, Piacenza and Conegliano are the biggest candidates IMO. Busto with weaker and younger roster, Modena a bit weaker too. Scandicci can be this year's dark horse.

Casalmaggiore - Bergamo would be fun to watch too, Picci vs Lo bianco :D

• Cruz has very good reception why do they serve on her all the time ??

• Overall both team are good, very good setters. They use a lot of MBs can't wait to see what can they do in CL :D

• What a good matche :super: ...amazing to watch this volleyball!