Italy - Serie A1 2015/16

• I guess it wasn't the best day for wing-spikers :lol: Tomsia, Fabris, Cruz, Brinker, Robinson, Easy played really bad.

• Malesevic scored 10 points which is good. I just cant believe Fabris scored only 7.

why Ortolani did not play?

Modena beat Novara 3-0, I did not see that coming :white:
    Something must go very wrong when Malešević is the highest scorer for the team. 8|

As for the other match, Brinker's nightmare season continues, while Rachael Adams continues to impress.

• why Ortolani did not play?

Flu.

• Bergamo is playing well: good reception and Lo Bianco is setting wonderfully. Pomì isn't ready for this match after sunday and it is normal.. their block is invisible and their attackis struggling!

• Pomi is truly a mess today, but the match is just very untimely for them :S

I just noticed that the last 4 active Italian World Champions from 2002 are all on court in this match (Piccinini, Lo Bianco, Cardullo, Paggi).

• Cardullo, not Del Core. :win:

Casalmaggiore played without energy, both physically and mentally. Bergamo played a regular game. Very boring as always when Lo Bianco pays. This is the kind of game you need a real opposite to rely on. IMHO Kozuch played her best season so far, but still she is really setting-dependent still. Tonight she couldn't score.

Yes, I agree with you, schedule is a big mess this season. Too many games compressed in a short time. Same for men's league. :down:

Piacenza is messing up against Scandicci as well.

• To me Lo Bianco made the difference tonight, setting really precise, while Lloyd wasn't. All Bergamo's spikers had precise balls to spike and the first block by Casalmaggiore was made at the beginning of the third set, in the first they didn't understand anything..

• To me Lo Bianco made the difference tonight, setting really precise, while Lloyd wasn't. All Bergamo's spikers had precise balls to spike and the first block by Casalmaggiore was made at the beginning of the third set, in the first they didn't understand anything..

I never told she played bad. She played her standard boring match. High, precise balls to everyone. Not really the kind of game I like. :D
    I agree on Lloyd, she was awful. Seriously. She had a big moment last summer. Now it's over. She's very good, but nowhere close to Glass or that God of setting called Lindsey Berg. :heart: