FantaVolley Cup 2015/2016 - Italian League

• please help ;( I want to join and I can't login to my previous aacount :(

can You explain what is "codice fiscale" in Italian ?( without it I can't join ;(

I tried to log on previous account and it shows "Nome utente o password errati" even when I wrute correct name and password :(

Gold medal - World League 2013 Prediction Game
    Bronze medal - World League 2012 Prediction Game

• Google is your friend ;)

Thanks :D I created new aacount ^^ kondzio93 is here :wavy: add me to league please :D

• Thanks :D I created new aacount ^^ kondzio93 is here :wavy: add me to league please :D

:) I can't add anyone, people must go there and add the leagues they want. Where you administrate your team, you will find Leghe Private...there will be a list in there you will find ours Inside volley Country...add there. ;)

• I cant creat new accout because of "codice fiscale". What does it mean? Google says 'tax code' ? :wacko: Please help :white:

Yes, it's tax code... maybe try to generate one like I did :D
    http://www.codicefiscale.com/

• My team:
    S: Glass - Orro
    OP: Lowe - Bertolini
    OH: Robinson - Tirozzi - Piccinini - Malesevic
    MB: Chirichella - Folie - Olivotto
    L: Sirressi

Looks quite reliable and balanced IMHO :D

• I suggest you to make a new account! I tried to log in with the one I used last year but it kept on saying that the username or the password were wrong..
    Codice Fiscale is tax code, a 16 character code based on your name surname and date of birth that we have in Italy..

saishuu: did it work?? :lol:

• My line up :

S : Lloyd, Cialfi
    OPP : Lowe, Bertolini
    OH : Piccinini, Robinson, Di Iulio, Guerra
    MB : Bauer, Guiggi, Bertone
    L : Sirressi

Please add me, my team name is "Swebank" :)

• As far as I know, bench players scoring is important for the score as well. Is it right?

Yeah it is, that's why I put Di Iulio and Guerra, they're starters in their team. (Modena and Club Italia)
    Also I wanted to take either Drpa or Tomsia as back-up OPP (Both starters in their team as well), but I wasn't allowed due to the limit.

• I made it too! Can you pleas add ipuosci?? :box:

Ognjenovic- Petrucci
    Barun- Bertolini
    Piccinini-Meijners-Barcellini-Guerra
    Stevanovic-Adams-Olivotto
    De Gennaro

kondzio: do you know that Glass is not training with Imoco yet? She will arrive in few weeks!