FantaVolley Cup 2015/2016 - Italian League

• I've just made it too... Stop trying to build other teams, this is the real champion :D :D

S: Malinov - Ognjenovic
    OH: Piccinini - Degradi - Gennari - D'Orico
    MB: Gibbemeyer - Heyrman - Gioli
    Opp: Fabris - Zanette
    L: Carocci

• My team:

S: Ognjenovic, Galeotti
    OPP: Lowe, Tomsia
    OH: Piccinini, Meijners, Di Iulio, Guerra
    M: Gioli, Aelbrecht, Danesi
    L: Arcangeli

It seems my team is very similar to Joannamns team :aww:
    S: First of all I think the best setter in the world is Maja so that is my choice. I dont know Galeotti. She is just cheap :whistle:

OPP: I tried to take the OPPs who are gonna play starter in theor teams. I like Lowe and she will play with American setter in Yamamay so I think she will perform well. Tomsia is OK for a back up OPP. I spent so much money for this position.

OH: Piccinini is the best overall player in the league as Italian and she is cheap as well(even Di Iulio is 18 but Piccinini 17). Meijners is the best scoring OH so Meijners -Piccinini looks fine to me.

M:IMHO Gioli and Aelbrecht will get so many balls from their setters and score a lot. And they are really cheap(bith 15). I watched Danesi in U23 world championship and she is a promising girl. I looked her stats last year and she scores a lot too

L: This position can look a bit weak but Arcangeli is quite good so I hope there wont be any problem

• I was thinking that it would be so much fun if we have this game in other leagues as well.

I believe my team looks great, one thing I'm worried about is that my back-up MB Floriana Bertone will probably stay at bench, so if one of those (Bauer and Guiggi) screws, I won't get many points from this position.

My starter :

Lloyd-Lowe
    Robinson(OH1)-Piccinini(OH2)
    Guiggi(MB1)-Bauer(MB2)
    Sirressi

Oh btw, I spent a lot of times on the setter position, Maja or Carli, Carli or Maja :D Apparently everyone seems to pick Ognjenovic, so I got Lloyd.

• My team:

S: Ognjenovic, Prandi (I think she will play sometimes because Vicenza has 5 strong foreigners so Kitipova might sit sometimes)
    OPP: Lowe, Drpa
    OH: Brinker, Piccinini, Gennari, Egonu
    MB: Aelbrecht, Calloni, Paggi
    L: Sirressi

• I was sure you were going to include Newsome and Rivero in your team... :thumbsup: :drink:

• Diesse14

Because of it I changed Glass for Ferretti :D

Gold medal - World League 2013 Prediction Game
    Bronze medal - World League 2012 Prediction Game

• Guys, a tip for you all. ;)

I dont know if you notice, but this season there is a bonus points you can get during season, the Jolly.

Each player has 10 Jolly to sue during the season (2 for opp., 2 for Oh, 2 for MB, 2 for Setter and 2 for libero)

If you notice when you choose which players will be the starters tehre is a "J" in their discription, this is the jolly.

The Jolly means you will double the points of the player that round if you choose to use it. But remmeber you only have 10 in the hole season. You can use more than on in one round. or to use in the same player in different rounds.

• Are U sure?

Piccinini and Gioli in one Team?

You told me the same last year and you cursed my team until I didn't sell Gioli :lol: :lol: :lol:

Diesse14

Because of it I changed Glass for Ferretti

Goood! I wanted to take Glass too but as I read that article on Imoco change, I thought it would be better not to risk :thumbsup:

• 1º Week:

1. Moros 398
    2. Vakıfbank Istanbul 370
    3. Volley Salerno 356
    4. FoppaBR 252
    5. Dínamo Cortese 250
    6. #extouisou 236
    7. IrmasMello 224
    8. Nostromo 220
    9. Club Volley 211
    10. Athletic Mallorca 211
    11. pavia 207
    12. Big Volley 205
    13. ipuosci 204
    14. Seven Fighters 201
    15. Aguere Tenerife 185
    16. LacradorasDePesaro 182
    17. TeamZanotin 175
    18. guilhermessarto 172
    19. Squadra Matthias 153
    20. Varsavia Volley 152
    21. Swebank 139
    22. Leonardo 112

• Mine too and I don't even know why, the stats of my players didn't look that bad. Anyway I changed almost half of my team, so now it's:

Ognjenovic, Prandi
    Tomsia, Mari
    Piccinini, Marcon, Gennari, Egonu
    Aelbrecht, Heyrman, Calloni
    Cardullo

• I amde some changes as well. Just before the first round, I changed Gioli for Heyrman and Fabris to Barun, one was worth it, the other not so much..hehehe I didnt score with two players, cause Club Italia didnt match, I didnt payed attention to that. but my MB really did push my team score up. Our teams look a bit like it now Matthias, so I hope we both go well! ^^

Ferretti, Dalia
    Mari, Piani
    Meijners, Piccinini, Marcon, Egonu
    Aelbrecht, Heyrman, Stufi
    Merlo

• Strangely, I got 9 points for Egonu even though Club Italia didn't play ?(

Me too, I have 3 Club Italia players and all of them were assigned points, but the weirdest thing is they got different scoring :call: 8|