Valentin Bratoev vs Berezhko

• Bratoev demonstrates Berezhko's reception weakness with efficient serving ordered by Prandi.
    The game is Russia - Bulgaria 3:0 - last group stage game in ECH 2009, Turkey.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ukpfnyjXgF0

• Well, an interesting video.
    And just for the record, while watching it i remembered what Alekno said 4 years ago..that "he does not like that he has to use Matey Kaziysky in the starting six cause very "talanted" russian player like Berezhko can not play and he prefers him... " So today...Kaziysky is the world's best player...and where is Berezhko...but that only leaves us with the irrefutable truth that arrogance never leads to something good ;)

[color=#009900][color=#ffffff]

"I'm so proud that the fans still sing my name. But I fear tomorrow they will stop. And I fear it because I love it. And everything you love you fear you will lose" - Eric Cantona

• I don't see the reception weakness. He miss passed a couple of well placed jump serves? This happens even to players like Henno. Or do you mean that he can't pass well from the number position or something?

• I don't see the reception weakness. He miss passed a couple of well placed jump serves? This happens even to players like Henno. Or do you mean that he can't pass well from the number position or something?

Actually Berezhko is better at receiving lately, but still vulnerable in certain positions. That's what I meant - particular weakness in reception, not general.

• Tetyukhin is the best receiver i think..after him, you cant find anyone in russia as good as him

• Tetyukhin is the best receiver i think..after him, you cant find anyone in russia as good as him

agreed.
    Berezkho has only started his career, he has not even come close to his peak.