Italy Serie A1 2010-2011

• Does anyone have any matches of this year's Serie A1? I didn't find anything to download on the internet. Thanks in advance.

• Does anyone have any matches of this year's Serie A1? I didn't find anything to download on the internet. Thanks in advance.

Looks like there's new hope to catch more Serie A1 action: there's an agreement to broadcast games on Eurosport 2, every Saturday at 10.30 pm.
    The following countries are in luck: Albania, Bosnia, Bulgaria, Croatia, Denmark, Estonia, Finland, Island, Kosovo, Latvia, Lithuania, Macedonia, Montenegro, Norway, Poland, Czech republic, Romania, Serbia, Slovakia, Slovenia, Sweden and Hungary

Unfortunately not in Belgium, but it's a start.
    I'm sure a lot of members of this forum will have direct access and hopefully record/post some games!

the original announcement: http://www.legavolley.it/NewsLeggi.asp?tipo=3&ID=31104&Lng=2

• i watch every week's game on eurosport 2, but for example last week there was roma vs monza (or something like that, i don't recall exactly) and i would like to see also the top teams in their league.

that was the reason i was asking if someone has some matches on their pc to upload them.

thanks for the info though.

• i watch every week's game on eurosport 2, but for example last week there was roma vs monza (or something like that, i don't recall exactly) and i would like to see also the top teams in their league.

that was the reason i was asking if someone has some matches on their pc to upload them.

thanks for the info though.

Ah, those A1 matches are already being broadcasted?
    You think you can record and shared some of those?

I think every single A1 team has at least several interesting players, so I don't really care whether they're considered top teams or not.

• Better news yet: in addition to the forementioned 22 countries, another 25 will enjoy (live) coverage of the Italian league on Eurosport 2:

http://www.legavolley.it/NewsLeggi.asp?tipo=3&ID=31391&Lng=2

These are the 25 additional countries:
    Armenia, Austria, Azerbaijan, Belgium, Belarus, Cyprus, France, Georgia, Germany, Greece, Ireland, Israel, Kazakhstan, Lebanon, Luxembourg, Malta, Moldavia, Natherlands, Portugal, United Kingdom, Russia, Spain, Switzerland, Turkey and Ukraine

• Ah, those A1 matches are already being broadcasted?
    You think you can record and shared some of those?

I think every single A1 team has at least several interesting players, so I don't really care whether they're considered top teams or not.

Unfortunately I can't record any of them. About the interesting players, you're absolutely right, but there were some interesting transfers in some of my favorite teams during the summer and I wanted to see those players "at work" :)

Today there's a live transmission on Eurosport 2 at 18:58 (local time in Romania), but they didn't specify on the site what teams will play. Even though, I hope it'll be a good match.

I see Eurosport gettin' really involved in broadcasting volleyball, hope they'll keep it up. It would be nice to see on the TV more matches (here in Romania, except the national league, there aren't many other volleyball matches broadcasted).

• does someone have torrents (or uploading) of the matches of this season?

unfortunally RaiSport gives the chance to see a match in streaming just live, there is no replay...

I'd like to see a second time the 2011 Italian Cup semifinal Cuneo-Macerata and the final, Trento- Cuno. And the supercup too=)

thanks=)

(but any other match it's fine=)

• thanks guys!

honestly I've already known rutracker but I had some problem with it because the site doesn't let me login if I use google traslate. But eventually with patient I managed to use the Russian version and I could download a lot of interesting match! (for example all the final matches Trento-Cuneo of this last two season=)

Sportube it's ok but the Lega is using it only in the last period and I've already seen the matches I was interested in=)