You are not logged in.

world volleyball coaches show 2018 header

Dear visitor, welcome to Inside VolleyCountry. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Ricky_

Outside Hitter

• "Ricky_" is male
  • "Ricky_" started this thread

Favourite Players: Gilberto "Giba" de Godoy, Matteo Martino, Dante Amaral, Zbigniew Bartman, Christian Savani.

Sunday, November 7th 2010, 1:47pm

Italy Serie A1 2010-2011

Does anyone have any matches of this year's Serie A1? I didn't find anything to download on the internet. Thanks in advance.

Richard

Intermediate

• "Richard" is male

Favourite Team: France '86-'87, USA '88, Sweden '87-'89, Netherlands '96

Favourite Players: Alain Fabiani, Zarko Petrovic, Steve Timmons, Andrei Urnaut, Jeff Stork, Claudio Galli, Raul Quiroga, Yuri Cherednick, Ruslan Olikhver, Bengt Gustafsson, Johan Baetens, ... (many more)

Monday, November 8th 2010, 9:57pm

RE: Italy Serie A1 2010-2011

Does anyone have any matches of this year's Serie A1? I didn't find anything to download on the internet. Thanks in advance.

Looks like there's new hope to catch more Serie A1 action: there's an agreement to broadcast games on Eurosport 2, every Saturday at 10.30 pm.
The following countries are in luck: Albania, Bosnia, Bulgaria, Croatia, Denmark, Estonia, Finland, Island, Kosovo, Latvia, Lithuania, Macedonia, Montenegro, Norway, Poland, Czech republic, Romania, Serbia, Slovakia, Slovenia, Sweden and Hungary

Unfortunately not in Belgium, but it's a start.
I'm sure a lot of members of this forum will have direct access and hopefully record/post some games!

the original announcement: http://www.legavolley.it/NewsLeggi.asp?tipo=3&ID=31104&Lng=2

Ricky_

Outside Hitter

• "Ricky_" is male

Favourite Players: Gilberto "Giba" de Godoy, Matteo Martino, Dante Amaral, Zbigniew Bartman, Christian Savani.

Wednesday, November 10th 2010, 8:16am

i watch every week's game on eurosport 2, but for example last week there was roma vs monza (or something like that, i don't recall exactly) and i would like to see also the top teams in their league.

that was the reason i was asking if someone has some matches on their pc to upload them.

thanks for the info though.

Richard

Intermediate

• "Richard" is male

Favourite Players: Alain Fabiani, Zarko Petrovic, Steve Timmons, Andrei Urnaut, Jeff Stork, Claudio Galli, Raul Quiroga, Yuri Cherednick, Ruslan Olikhver, Bengt Gustafsson, Johan Baetens, ... (many more)

Wednesday, November 10th 2010, 1:57pm

i watch every week's game on eurosport 2, but for example last week there was roma vs monza (or something like that, i don't recall exactly) and i would like to see also the top teams in their league.

that was the reason i was asking if someone has some matches on their pc to upload them.

Ah, those A1 matches are already being broadcasted?
You think you can record and shared some of those?

I think every single A1 team has at least several interesting players, so I don't really care whether they're considered top teams or not.

Richard

Intermediate

• "Richard" is male

Sunday, November 14th 2010, 1:14pm

Better news yet: in addition to the forementioned 22 countries, another 25 will enjoy (live) coverage of the Italian league on Eurosport 2:

http://www.legavolley.it/NewsLeggi.asp?tipo=3&ID=31391&Lng=2

These are the 25 additional countries:
Armenia, Austria, Azerbaijan, Belgium, Belarus, Cyprus, France, Georgia, Germany, Greece, Ireland, Israel, Kazakhstan, Lebanon, Luxembourg, Malta, Moldavia, Natherlands, Portugal, United Kingdom, Russia, Spain, Switzerland, Turkey and Ukraine

Ricky_

Outside Hitter

• "Ricky_" is male

Sunday, November 14th 2010, 3:19pm

Ah, those A1 matches are already being broadcasted?
You think you can record and shared some of those?

I think every single A1 team has at least several interesting players, so I don't really care whether they're considered top teams or not.

Unfortunately I can't record any of them. About the interesting players, you're absolutely right, but there were some interesting transfers in some of my favorite teams during the summer and I wanted to see those players "at work" :)

Today there's a live transmission on Eurosport 2 at 18:58 (local time in Romania), but they didn't specify on the site what teams will play. Even though, I hope it'll be a good match.

I see Eurosport gettin' really involved in broadcasting volleyball, hope they'll keep it up. It would be nice to see on the TV more matches (here in Romania, except the national league, there aren't many other volleyball matches broadcasted).

Kaziyski

Bulgarian NT hater declared by dido1302

• "Kaziyski" is male

Sunday, November 14th 2010, 3:28pm

they will broadcast Monza - Roma :whistle:
Shiva :heart:

Kk15

Sage

• "Kk15" is female

Favourite Team: Italian NTs – Trento

Wednesday, April 20th 2011, 2:35pm

does someone have torrents (or uploading) of the matches of this season?

unfortunally RaiSport gives the chance to see a match in streaming just live, there is no replay...

I'd like to see a second time the 2011 Italian Cup semifinal Cuneo-Macerata and the final, Trento- Cuno. And the supercup too=)

thanks=)

(but any other match it's fine=)

Ömer

Professional

• "Ömer" is male

Favourite Team: Fenerbahçe

Wednesday, April 20th 2011, 2:44pm

You can find to torrent of some matches in here.

Wednesday, April 27th 2011, 3:51pm

Here are links to M. Roma Volley-Vibo Valentia. To download you must be register there.

Skill Wins Points
Heart Wins Games

raylight

young padawan, defensive tackle

• "raylight" is male

Favourite Team: Levski

Favourite Players: Jekov, Nikolov, Кaziyski, Todorov,Tsvetanov, V.Bratoev, Zlatanov, Huantorena, Simon, Ball, Leon, Salparov

Wednesday, April 27th 2011, 7:49pm

Full matches and volleyball videos from me:
http://www.youtube.com/user/raylight234/featured
http://vimeo.com/user9567204
http://www.dailymotion.com/user/raylight234/1

RESULTS:
The observed results indicate that, sooner or later, weight training leads to full recovery and as such is therapeutically indispensable. ... As a result, all the patients recuperated. ... All the patients who enrolled in the weight training programme were able to avoid back surgery.

Kk15

Sage

• "Kk15" is female

Favourite Team: Italian NTs – Trento

Thursday, April 28th 2011, 10:36am

thanks guys!

honestly I've already known rutracker but I had some problem with it because the site doesn't let me login if I use google traslate. But eventually with patient I managed to use the Russian version and I could download a lot of interesting match! (for example all the final matches Trento-Cuneo of this last two season=)

Sportube it's ok but the Lega is using it only in the last period and I've already seen the matches I was interested in=)

HeeelMooi

Professional

• "HeeelMooi" is male

Favourite Team: Dutch NT 96'

Favourite Players: Ron Zwerver, PAVEL ABRAMOV, Matej Kazijski, Samuele Papi, Wijsmans, Granvorka, Robert Horstink, Marcus Nilsson, Bas van de Goor, Kurek, Kenia Carcacés

Thursday, April 28th 2011, 10:38am

Social bookmarks