Tours - Iraklis final Chamipons League 2004/2005

• hehe. Before this site we must have been downloading from the same places. I downloaded this match a long time ago and was very happy to see Ball, Stanley, and Hoff playing in Greece!

Somebody must really like France, because most of the matches I found long ago were of Tours VB in IECL and France in WL2006

• A TVB fan used to rip every TVB game at this time and upload it on eMule. Unfortunately nothing has been uploaded since a TVB vs Dynamo game in 2005 ... :cry2:

The french commentaries from Olivier Lecat (former TVB setter and now Poitiers head coach) for the IECL games are excellent.

TVB vs Piacenza and TVB vs Dynamo are the best games, and the TVB vs TLM (french cup 2005) was almost a perfect game for TVB ( they won 25 - 13 / 25 - 15 / 25 - 12) with amazing serves from Nikolov and Guemmadi with the molten ball.

Another french volley fan uploaded the TVB vs Iraklis and the 2006 WL games.

• Quote from "warhorse"

I thought the TVB fan only ripped games when TVB won :)

Not exactly but it's true to say that these games have been less download (so less share) on eMule and may be harder to get now!
    :wink2: