How do I convert VOB to AVI?

• thanks heellmooi , that video was of the World League 2003 cuba at that time was a weak team , and all the players in this video are ou of NT for reason with the goverment and the politic of cuba about the sport and profesional sport. here are names like the Libero Javier Brito Pons(he play in belgium) ,Yosleider Cala(marmi Lanza Verona Italy),Yasser portuondo(Cska Sofia),Ariel Gil (unknow),Pavel Pimienta(retired),Aldazabal( Victoria de Guimaraes -Portugal), and the setter was Javier gonzalez(Copra Morpho Piazcenza-Italy)they are others like Poey(budva-Montenegro)

• While I personally do not have interest in these matches, I want to thank HeeelMooi and all uploaders for their work. This thread is reminder that it can take quite a bit of time and effort. Only reward is knowing some anonymous strangers got to enjoy watching volleyball.

• Yeah no problem, I'm happy to finally contribute something somewhere. Been planning this for quite a while. I have the whole CUBA match just have chop it into bits and upload it, but with my job, volleyball and girlfriend I hardly have time to do it :( Like last time I was uploading my girlfriend was literally telling me "I feel a little ignored"

Anyway, directly after this game I've recorded the whole Russia - Poland game. Hopefully I can upload more this evening.

About the Cuban team :) Thankx for summing up where they all play. Didn't know Aldazabal was still playing. I have another match with him where he's even better. The team was pretty weak, but bursting with talent. Juantorena was in it too. not sure if he was in this bit, but he comes in for serve a couple of times (we all know why now! :))

So I'll just put all the VOB files up then, that is definitely the easiest.

• While I personally do not have interest in these matches, I want to thank HeeelMooi and all uploaders for their work. This thread is reminder that it can take quite a bit of time and effort. Only reward is knowing some anonymous strangers got to enjoy watching volleyball.

What kind of matches would you be interested in? I have all sorts of men's volleyball and some women as well.