You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Inside VolleyCountry. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Sunday, May 1st 2011, 11:51pm

I haven't downloaded the files yet, which means I haven't watched the game, but why do you say Russia - Poland from ECH2001. They never played in ECH2001, were in different pools, Poland then moved to 5-8 play-offs and Russia finished 3rd. I am pretty sure they didn't meet in ECH2001, maybe it is another tournament or another year.. not that I want to point out something, still you've done a great job recording and converting these games :)

It's from ECH 2003 ;)

Skill Wins Points
Heart Wins Games

HeeelMooi

Professional

• "HeeelMooi" is male
  • "HeeelMooi" started this thread

Favourite Team: Dutch NT 96'

Favourite Players: Ron Zwerver, PAVEL ABRAMOV, Matej Kazijski, Samuele Papi, Wijsmans, Granvorka, Robert Horstink, Marcus Nilsson, Bas van de Goor, Kurek, Kenia Carcacés

Monday, May 2nd 2011, 9:35am

YavorD: I don't remember when they were from, I'm just guessing. How come you didn't download the matches yet? Not interested, or not able to?

Thanks Justyna :)

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "HeeelMooi" (May 2nd 2011, 10:00am)

YavorD

Setter

• "YavorD" is male

Favourite Team: Bulgarian NT, Neftochimik Burgas, Belogorie Belgorod, Sisley Treviso

Monday, May 2nd 2011, 1:36pm

YavorD: I don't remember when they were from, I'm just guessing. How come you didn't download the matches yet? Not interested, or not able to?

Thanks Justyna :)
I cannot because of slow internet connection. It will take a while until I start downloading again. Besides, I already have this game :) They played in ECH2003.

HeeelMooi

Professional

• "HeeelMooi" is male

Favourite Players: Ron Zwerver, PAVEL ABRAMOV, Matej Kazijski, Samuele Papi, Wijsmans, Granvorka, Robert Horstink, Marcus Nilsson, Bas van de Goor, Kurek, Kenia Carcacés

Monday, May 2nd 2011, 2:35pm

Where'd you get it?

YavorD

Setter

• "YavorD" is male

Favourite Team: Bulgarian NT, Neftochimik Burgas, Belogorie Belgorod, Sisley Treviso

Monday, May 2nd 2011, 5:37pm

Where'd you get it?
In rutracker.org there is a whole thread with ECH2003 games, you can download all 8 of them within the same torrent file. It's mostly Russian games, but they recorded the final Italy - France as well.

HeeelMooi

Professional

• "HeeelMooi" is male

Tuesday, May 3rd 2011, 9:38am

Ah okay, well then I know not to upload those, I have a lot of non-Russia games though, so I'll stick to those.

I noticed that I messed up the sound on the Netherlands vs Bulgaria file, but I'll fix it later. I have Brazil vs Netherlands WL 99 (I think) and Czech Republic vs Netherlands recorded and formatted on my harddrive, just need to upload now (at work currently).

YavorD

Setter

• "YavorD" is male

Tuesday, May 3rd 2011, 10:41am

Ah okay, well then I know not to upload those, I have a lot of non-Russia games though, so I'll stick to those.

I noticed that I messed up the sound on the Netherlands vs Bulgaria file, but I'll fix it later. I have Brazil vs Netherlands WL 99 (I think) and Czech Republic vs Netherlands recorded and formatted on my harddrive, just need to upload now (at work currently).
Great! If you have any other games, we would be more than happy to download them :)

HeeelMooi

Professional

• "HeeelMooi" is male

Wednesday, May 4th 2011, 12:26am

This is one of the matches I've been looking foward to share. It's Holland vs Brazil from what I think is World League 99. It's the pool phase played in Rotterdam.

The Brazilian team plays with Lima and a very young Ricardo (wasn't known at all back then that he wasn't gonna be so good), Max as opposite (but he runs some spectacular first tempo attacks), Nalbert as OH and of course Giba! But I would almost say that this Giba was better than the one from Brazil's golden era. He jumps so much higher here, should be touching at least 350 (instead of the 320 or something now). See 8:30 for a really cool action by Giba. And also Renato Felizardo, who for some reason has a very different attacking / serving technique than he has now, can someone confirm whether it's the same player who played for Cuneo so many years? Sure looks like him.

Dutch side has Lathuhhin as setter, super receiver Nummerdor (OH), powerhouse Gortzen (OH), Bas an de Goor (aka the Michael Jordan of volleyball) (MB), his brother Mike (MB) and Martijn Dieleman as opposite (very talented opposite whose career was ultimately cut short by injuries).

I think this was the first year with the rally point system, but it stil wasn't allowed to have the ball touch the net on serve.

Hope you'll all enjoy: http://www.megaupload.com/?d=0C5WKDN6

Oh sorry to say that it is not the full match, but a long summary from Dutch television again.

This post has been edited 3 times, last edit by "HeeelMooi" (May 4th 2011, 9:29am)

raylight

young padawan, defensive tackle

• "raylight" is male

Favourite Team: Levski

Favourite Players: Jekov, Nikolov, Кaziyski, Todorov,Tsvetanov, V.Bratoev, Zlatanov, Huantorena, Simon, Ball, Leon, Salparov

Wednesday, May 4th 2011, 9:35am

This is one of the matches I've been looking foward to share. It's Holland vs Brazil from what I think is World League 99. It's the pool phase played in Rotterdam.

The Brazilian team plays with Lima and a very young Ricardo (wasn't known at all back then that he wasn't gonna be so good), Max as opposite (but he runs some spectacular first tempo attacks), Nalbert as OH and of course Giba! But I would almost say that this Giba was better than the one from Brazil's golden era. He jumps so much higher here, should be touching at least 350 (instead of the 320 or something now). See 8:30 for a really cool action by Giba. And also Renato Felizardo, who for some reason has a very different attacking / serving technique than he has now, can someone confirm whether it's the same player who played for Cuneo so many years? Sure looks like him.

Dutch side has Lathuhhin as setter, super receiver Nummerdor (OH), powerhouse Gortzen (OH), Bas an de Goor (aka the Michael Jordan of volleyball) (MB), his brother Mike (MB) and Martijn Dieleman as opposite (very talented opposite whose career was ultimately cut short by injuries).

I think this was the first year with the rally point system, but it stil wasn't allowed to have the ball touch the net on serve.

Hope you'll all enjoy: http://www.megaupload.com/?d=0C5WKDN6

Oh sorry to say that it is not the full match, but a long summary from Dutch television again.
I thought that Marshall and Kaziyski are the likes of Michael Jordan in volleyball? Both can make 5th meter pipes :obey:
Full matches and volleyball videos from me:
http://www.youtube.com/user/raylight234/featured
http://vimeo.com/user9567204
http://www.dailymotion.com/user/raylight234/1

RESULTS:
The observed results indicate that, sooner or later, weight training leads to full recovery and as such is therapeutically indispensable. ... As a result, all the patients recuperated. ... All the patients who enrolled in the weight training programme were able to avoid back surgery.

HeeelMooi

Professional

• "HeeelMooi" is male

Wednesday, May 4th 2011, 11:06am

Bas van de Goor could also do this actually. But I'm sure every generation has its Michael Jordan. I think they meant him being so good, not necessarily his jump height, even though it was rather impressive for someone of his height (209cm). Actually I went to see the other match live the day after I recorded this Brazil vs Netherladns match and I saw Giba hit a 5th meter backrow spike as well, couldn't believe my eyes at first.

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "HeeelMooi" (May 4th 2011, 3:30pm)

HeeelMooi

Professional

• "HeeelMooi" is male

Wednesday, May 4th 2011, 11:10am

Here is a shortish clip of Netherlands vs Czech republic, which I think was for qualification for European championships and it took place in 99 (I think). At the beginning of the match Bas van de Goor does a really cool backrow attack on a very unlikely set :) Makes you miss the days that MB were still used from behind the backrow.

Czech republik has a very young Nowak and a very strong opposite whose name I forget.

Netherlands vs Czech Republic ECH Qualification in 99

rugby

Troll

Favourite Team: CSKA, Trentino volley, Skra

Favourite Players: The coolest names in volleyball: Armando Danger & Destinee Hooker :D

Wednesday, May 4th 2011, 8:44pm

Sweeeeeeeet
Don't you worry, don't you worry child. See heaven's got a plan for you

HeeelMooi

Professional

• "HeeelMooi" is male

Friday, May 6th 2011, 4:25pm

Glad you like it :)

QuraQ14

Trainee

• "QuraQ14" is male

Favourite Team: Polish NT

Favourite Players: Most of National team of Netherlands from early 00s

Location: Small village near Wadowice [place of John Paul II's birth], Poland

Sunday, May 8th 2011, 12:58pm

Fantastic job maaan.... These videos are so rare.. I can nowhere find it. So.. Big big thanks... :)

PS Waitin for more. :heart: :heart: :heart:

Richard

Intermediate

• "Richard" is male

Favourite Team: France '86-'87, USA '88, Sweden '87-'89, Netherlands '96

Favourite Players: Alain Fabiani, Zarko Petrovic, Steve Timmons, Andrei Urnaut, Jeff Stork, Claudio Galli, Raul Quiroga, Yuri Cherednick, Ruslan Olikhver, Bengt Gustafsson, Johan Baetens, ... (many more)

Sunday, May 8th 2011, 1:48pm

Here is a shortish clip of Netherlands vs Czech republic, which I think was for qualification for European championships and it took place in 99 (I think). At the beginning of the match Bas van de Goor does a really cool backrow attack on a very unlikely set :) Makes you miss the days that MB were still used from behind the backrow.

Czech republik has a very young Nowak and a very strong opposite whose name I forget.

Unfortunately, this link is disabled for some reason. Could you check this? Thanks!

HeeelMooi

Professional

• "HeeelMooi" is male

Monday, May 9th 2011, 9:16am

Richard: I was wondering why no one was downloading thsi file. I'll have a look tomorrow when I get home. Also hope to get more stuff up then.

QuraQ14 : No problem :) The idea was to get videos up that no one has seen before. If there are requests for any particular countries that people want to see then ask away. I'll try to get some Polish stuff. Also is anyone interested in the 2003 ECH final where Italy beat France? It's an amazing match, but I just have a feeling that it's probably already up on the internet somewhere.

HeeelMooi

Professional

• "HeeelMooi" is male

Wednesday, May 11th 2011, 8:29pm

Unfortunately, this link is disabled for some reason. Could you check this? Thanks!

I just tried it and it works for me, let me know if it still doesn't work for you.

Czech Republic vs Netherlands

Richard

Intermediate

• "Richard" is male

Favourite Team: France '86-'87, USA '88, Sweden '87-'89, Netherlands '96

Favourite Players: Alain Fabiani, Zarko Petrovic, Steve Timmons, Andrei Urnaut, Jeff Stork, Claudio Galli, Raul Quiroga, Yuri Cherednick, Ruslan Olikhver, Bengt Gustafsson, Johan Baetens, ... (many more)

Wednesday, May 11th 2011, 9:00pm

I just tried it and it works for me, let me know if it still doesn't work for you.

Czech Republic vs Netherlands

Indeed, link works now, thanks.

raylight

young padawan, defensive tackle

• "raylight" is male

Favourite Team: Levski

Favourite Players: Jekov, Nikolov, Кaziyski, Todorov,Tsvetanov, V.Bratoev, Zlatanov, Huantorena, Simon, Ball, Leon, Salparov

Thursday, May 12th 2011, 7:27am

Why not upload to youtube? Are there going to be problems with rights?
Full matches and volleyball videos from me:
http://www.youtube.com/user/raylight234/featured
http://vimeo.com/user9567204
http://www.dailymotion.com/user/raylight234/1

RESULTS:
The observed results indicate that, sooner or later, weight training leads to full recovery and as such is therapeutically indispensable. ... As a result, all the patients recuperated. ... All the patients who enrolled in the weight training programme were able to avoid back surgery.

HeeelMooi

Professional

• "HeeelMooi" is male

Thursday, May 12th 2011, 2:10pm

Naah could do that as well... whatever people prefer

Social bookmarks