Spain-Germany Euroleague 2007

• Gottlib, i told in my post yesteday i was gonna upload this match.. You could have told me you are gonna do it!!! i have already done the compression in the night and now i have to delete it...

B.

• Quote from "volleyfan"

Gottlib, i told in my post yesteday i was gonna upload this match.. You could have told me you are gonna do it!!! i have already done the compression in the night and now i have to delete it...

B.

There are still 4 other sets to spare, you could upload those, right?

• Quote from "volleyfan"

Gottlib, i told in my post yesteday i was gonna upload this match.. You could have told me you are gonna do it!!! i have already done the compression in the night and now i have to delete it...

B.

i don't have the first set, upload it !

• Quote from "volleyfan"

Ok, i´ll upload it but, please, another time, if you read i´m gonna upload one match and you´ve intention of uploading it too, tell me anything! If not, it´s work for nothing...

B.

i'm sorry, don't worry.But i didn't know about it, that you can compress it so quickly...

• Don't get me wrong guys. I love what you're doing and sharing. I can say that the recents sets that Gotlib uploaded lacks in quality to the point where u can barely distinguish the ball. Again don't get me wrong, I'm just saying that there is room for improvement. Gotlib, is your source not good or is it the video capture device or maybe the codecs you use?... Let me know and I can point you in the right direction to improve that...

• Quote from "Dark"

Don't get me wrong guys. I love what you're doing and sharing. I can say that the recents sets that Gotlib uploaded lacks in quality to the point where u can barely distinguish the ball. Again don't get me wrong, I'm just saying that there is room for improvement. Gotlib, is your source not good or is it the video capture device or maybe the codecs you use?... Let me know and I can point you in the right direction to improve that...

Buy the glasses

• U c, that's not nice. Suit urself mais le jour ou tu decideras de descendre de ta sphere celeste, tu sauras ou me trouver pour un quicky 101 sur comment encoder un evenement sportif.

• Quote from "Dark"

U c, that's not nice. Suit urself mais le jour ou tu decideras de descendre de ta sphere celeste, tu sauras ou me trouver pour un quicky 101 sur comment encoder un evenement sportif.

I understand this, but I don't think Gottlib does.

But you are right about the quality! I thought It was my computer. :?

On the other hand the quality is better than my uploads, cause I don't have any. So I still thank Gottlib for his uploads! :wink2:

So Dark if you can do better, excellent. And Gottlib: be open minded and learn from other uploaders. Than evrybody will be happy and the world will be a better volleyballwatching place :good:

• Hey Adri
    I'm sorry he took it the wrong way. I have uploaded many matches. I know it takes time and bandwith to offer that to people for free so we usually don't take it kindly when there is a comment or complaint. But as you said, we have to be open minded. If the quality is very good while keeping the size okay, it's a major plus for us volleyball lovers/collectors. We can watch the matches on big screen etc... it's a win win situation.
    That being said, I reallly appreciate the efforts Gotlib is making. Recently he's been the main uploader in this forum :) maybe he drank too much coffee that day ;)