World League 2015

• For some reason the powers that be has decided that norwegians shall not have access to watching international volleyball. When we try to watch World Legue matches at youtube, we get the message that our country is excluded. Same thing with watching e-cup volleyball at laola1.tv.
    Norwegian media are largely unaware that such a sport as volleyball excists, and I believe that is the case in the other scandinavian countries as well. Subsequently it is difficult to believe that anyone has bought the rights to show volleyball in Scandinavia (unless its part of a packet-deal with other marginal sports). So why are we excluded? Anyone who can shed some light on this?
    :wall:

• For some reason the powers that be has decided that norwegians shall not have access to watching international volleyball. When we try to watch World Legue matches at youtube, we get the message that our country is excluded. Same thing with watching e-cup volleyball at laola1.tv.
    Norwegian media are largely unaware that such a sport as volleyball excists, and I believe that is the case in the other scandinavian countries as well. Subsequently it is difficult to believe that anyone has bought the rights to show volleyball in Scandinavia (unless its part of a packet-deal with other marginal sports). So why are we excluded? Anyone who can shed some light on this?
    :wall:

This year in Germany you can't watch Laola1 either, even older games from the beginning of the season won't be allowed. The live streaming from FIVB's official YoutTube channel was blocked as well, but at least they could re-watch the WL Finals games now, for instance. I hope you too in Norway. The reasons are complicated and, as far as I know, have to do with TV, media and some other legal rights. The Scandinavian countries are not the only exception, unfortunately. What you can do to watch things live from YouTube is try the ProxTube add-on for Mozilla or try a VPN connection instead. It's all I can help you with :(

• Does anyone by chance have a HD link for SRB-ITA ?

Greets.
    PS: I only have a low quality link from Brazilian TV. At least it's complete.

Surprisingly, this is the only game FIVB didn't upload in their channel 8| The match you can find at rutracker as well, perhaps with better quality, but I think the recording is a combination of two different TV channels. At least that's what the explanation there says 8| It's weird indeed why FIVB couldn't provide us with that specific one...

• I know it's an odd match to look for, but does anyone know where I can download the Belgium-Argentina match from the WL group 2 finals in Varna?

As a matter of fact, only Bulgaria vs. Belgium is available on YouTube. I can't find even Bulgaria vs. France, let alone Belgium vs. Argentina.