World Cup 2007

• Quote from "Justyna"

Spain - USA (starts after 1st TTO)
    set 1
    set 2
    set 3
    set 4

could you please upload the other 3 set?

thank you

• Quote from "Justyna"

raymond80, if i wrote "set 2, set 3, set 4" it means that i will upload them soon...

After the bulgarian victorty over russia at friday I will ask you to upload the match. :P ;)

[color=#009900][color=#ffffff]

"I'm so proud that the fans still sing my name. But I fear tomorrow they will stop. And I fear it because I love it. And everything you love you fear you will lose" - Eric Cantona

• Quote from "Justyna"

raymond80, if i wrote "set 2, set 3, set 4" it means that i will upload them soon...

Maybe we should create a Introduction to Inside Volleyball FAQ (maybe there already is one?) to help "newbies" to understand protocol and terminology! It might help members to learn patience... Of course, they have to actually take the time to go through the FAQ. ;)

• Quote from "redhawkvb"

Now that would be a result I would love to see... :wink2:

Me too, believe me. ;) I can't wait to the match.

"I'm so proud that the fans still sing my name. But I fear tomorrow they will stop. And I fear it because I love it. And everything you love you fear you will lose" - Eric Cantona

• Quote from "Russkii"

Be happy if you can with one set. ;)

hey not just 1 set,... 3 sets for us.... You will see.

• Hey man, what codecs do I need to see this? The sound is misaligned when I watch it.

• 10x a lot Gottlib. :clapping: Great match!!!

• THAAAANX!!! :trophy: :trophy: :trophy: Gottlib- :trophy: !!!THANK YOUUUUU!!! :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo:

• Gottlib,thanks, we really appreciate it. :)