Bulgaria NT pictures

• Bulgaria-China 01.06.2007

Bulgaria-Argentina 02.12.2007

After the European Championship-Airpost Sofia 14.09.2007 (I was there hehe)

• Second Part

Bulgaria-Russia. 30.11.2007 (Bulgaria Won!!!)

And from the world championship 2006

After the world league

Going in Argentina for the World league

• Matey Kaziyski

Plamen Konstantinov

Evgeni Ivanov

Krasimir Gaydarski

Metodi Ananiev

Teodor Salparov(Libero)

OK if someone has more pictures then to post it ;) :thumbsup:

• Volley mania - just great. :D :D :drink:

[color=#009900][color=#ffffff]

"I'm so proud that the fans still sing my name. But I fear tomorrow they will stop. And I fear it because I love it. And everything you love you fear you will lose" - Eric Cantona

• Can I post pictures here, which are not uploaded anywhere, but taken from my computer?

"I'm so proud that the fans still sing my name. But I fear tomorrow they will stop. And I fear it because I love it. And everything you love you fear you will lose" - Eric Cantona

• [color=#009900][color=#ffffff]

• Afroman must change planet colour...

I didn't make this. ;) And yeah, we wanna take over the world. ;)

• Some of the players in different position. :P

• The best!!!