Grand Champions Cup 2009

• What the Quality of souch big file?

• Yeah thanx for sharing! I don't have sound when I play it in VLC player however :S It doens't play in media player.

• Uhmm I'm I the only one that has this problem? I relaly wanna watch the match, but don't wanna see it without sound, cuz that SUCKS! Or am I the only one that downloaded it? I heard on Eurosport today that it was the best match of the tournament!

• Download K-Lite Codec Pack or Nimo Codec Pack and have fun :)

• Tried both, both no worky :( I have sound with all other files, it's very mysterious.

• Uhmm I'm I the only one that has this problem? I relaly wanna watch the match, but don't wanna see it without sound, cuz that SUCKS! Or am I the only one that downloaded it? I heard on Eurosport today that it was the best match of the tournament!

I have the same problem, with whatever media player or codecs I use. If VLC can't do it, it can't be done. I think it's a problem with the file. If I see another upload of the match I'll post it, but unfortunately I think it will have to do for now.

• Here's a bunch of the matches. A few are large files like before, and may have the same audio problems if they're from the same capper. Take a look before you download and be prepared.

Brazil - Japan

Cuba - Japan

Poland - Egypt

Brazil - Poland

Cuba - Egypt

Egypt - Japan

Iran - Poland

Japan - Poland

Poland - Cuba

http://www.volleyballtorrents.…arch=&category=0&active=0

• Thanx for posting. I'm watching the BRazil - Cuba match now and what i do is I put on some music and watch, it's actually quite cool for a change.

• Is it possible for anyone to upload Brazil - Cuba on Rapidshare or Megaupload? I can't deal with torrents...

Thanks a lot in advance !!!