Slovenia lol

• A few years ago here in Bulgaria we had something similar to this: our football team Levski coloured their hairs in BLUE (the official colour of the club) :cheesy: . I think it was because of the last match or something of that sort but I am really not sure. May be these guys on the picture just want to look more intersting and attractive. :mirror: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Very good job LightMaster :thumbup:

Wild Wild West!

..............................................................................................

" There is nothing better than this"

..............................................................................................

• Similar case: World Cup 1998 in France. Romanian Men's Football NT coloured their hairs YELLOW before the final match of the group stage against Tunisia. This, however, did not bring them much luck since they recorded their only draw in the group - 1-1. Before that they had already beaten England 2-1 and Colombia 1-0 :) They were later eliminated in the 1/8-finals by Croatia (0-1) but I am not sure of the players' hair colour in this game :D

• What happend to them?? :lol:

heh i remember about 2 yr ago before the final matches of polish league Jastrzebski Wegiel's players change their hait colour on Yellow. unfortunatly it did not bring them luck and they lost to Skra 3-2 :)

Anyone can support a team that is winning - it takes no courage. But to
    stand behind a team to defend a team when it is down and really needs
    you, that takes a lot of courage.