EuropChampsLeague 2006-Scavolini Pesaro vs. Post Schwechat

• From the European Champions League 2006-07:

SCAVOLINI PESARO vs. POST SCHWECHAT [20-12-2006]

1/3: http://www.megaupload.com/?d=QDIBTOKF
    2/3: http://www.sendspace.com/file/kolb1v
    3/3: http://www.megaupload.com/?d=1IZR2LIK

Not a bad performance by Schwechat at all. They've got some good players there in Vienna. At times they could pretty well keep up with Scavolini. With less personal errors and better strategy they could become an opponent to really take into consideration.

Another thing...

There was something different about Sheilla that day. I'm telling you, I can sense such things :wink:! Not even that her floaters suddenly evolved into powerful jump-serves, but that look on her face... She looked more beautiful and enchanting than she usually does :blush:. I think she's in love!! I recognize a woman in love when I see one, so mind my words :victory:!

k.

• Quote from "ehora"

Thaks a lot for thi!
    Do you have more Pesaro matchs?

I'm planning to record the forthcoming matches in the Italian Findomestic Super Cup. Scavolini is one of the contestants. So if they win :clapping: (<- I belive he screams: "Gung-ho!") their semifinal tonight against Foppa, you can expect also to see them in the final game. Not bad for a Scavolini fan for just one weekend, huh :D?

k.

• Quote from "kaszanka"

There was something different about Sheilla that day. I'm telling you, I can sense such things :wink:! Not even that her floaters suddenly evolved into powerful jump-serves, but that look on her face... She looked more beautiful and enchanting than she usually does :blush:. I think she's in love!! I recognize a woman in love when I see one, so mind my words :victory:!

hmm, kaszanka, could you do me a favor? if you should ever happen to see this kind of expression on Rosner's face, would you mind telling me? :wink2: ...just kidding :mrgreen:

• Quote from "Humbert"

hmm, kaszanka, could you do me a favor? if you should ever happen to see this kind of expression on Rosner's face, would you mind telling me? :wink2: ...just kidding :mrgreen:

Hasn't happened as yet... I haven't seen Milena even smiling once, as a matter of fact :?. Whether she's always in a state of utmost concentration or she's kind of "murky" by nature :wink2:.

Quote from "Humbert"

I especially liked the story about how this italian guy got off with godina :) i gotta make myself familiar with that statistic software and see if they need a stats guy down in tenerife... :lol2:

Well, if you are really serious about it, you should forget the boring task of keeping up stats, but get yourself a degree as a massaging therapist and apply for the job at Tenerife. THIS IS THE THING TO DO!! But you'll have to play it cool, act professional. Just take a look at this clip (only 3MB):

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=75XPTCWE

When asked about it, this guy would probably answer: "You don't really think I am enjoying this, do you? That's my job. That's what I do for a living. Just look at me being totally not interested and unattached. I don't even like my job! I always wanted to sit behind the computer and fill in the game's statistics, but I wasn't good enough with numbers, so my parents forced me into doing this!"

Yeah, right... (<- you should actually hear me pronouncing this - really slow and with deep contempt :D :wink2: )

k.

• Quote from "kaszanka"

Well, if you are really serious about it, you should forget the boring task of keeping up stats, but get yourself a degree as a massaging therapist and apply for the job at Tenerife. THIS IS THE THING TO DO!! But you'll have to play it cool, act professional.

Yeah, i must admit that massaging the girls sounds like more fun than hitting keyboard buttons...but somehow i do suspect that Tenerife is forced to employ extra staff, which is busy turning down all the massaging therapists applying for the job :lol: .

• thanks for posting the vid, i just saw it on TV!
    BTW could someone post more SVS vids? i'm collecting those (it' my team *proud*)

greetz Mani

Proud Member of the male SVS/SOKOL-V/POST SCHWECHAT-junior Team! YAY our girls are playing Champions League!

• I know it is really old, but does someone have the first 2 sets?
    I really wanted to watch this match! ;(

It's a pity that RAI doesn't show matches anymore of the italian championship... I miss watching Pesaro! :thumbdown: