Poland - Turkey European Championship 2003

• Huomenta!!! This is true :shock:!! I just couldn't believe it and got myself the first part of that game.
    That game must have been downloaded a million times over the last year, to stay that long on the Megaupload's list. Maybe they are showing it in Turkish schools as a cult-classic 8)? Shit!! I should have put my name on it and would be world famous in whole Turkey by now :lol:.
    I believe this was the very first rip I have ever made (on a personal request by Justyna, by the way :wink2:) and watching it back, I must say, it's still looking pretty nice :).

k.

• Quote from "Felipe Oliveira"

Justyna, do you save the links of the matchs?
    Cuz there are some old matchs that I'd like to download, but I don't know where to find, and if these links still running, it's better, cuz I don't need to ask someone upload again...

Thanks

Which matches do you want?

• Well, there are so many matchs :wink2: , but the one I'm desperate to download is Brazil vs Russia in the final match of 2006 Grand Prix. Here in Brazil this match was in a holyday and I went to a trip :roll:

And some matchs from the 2006 World Championships, as Brazil vs Azerbaijão (Azerbaijan, in english?) and Brazil vs Serbia and Montenegro, cuz I couldn't see some matchs because of school...

As you see, I got some troubles :lol:

Thanks

• Hi Justyna!
    I'd like to know if you have more games of European Championship 2003...Poland played very well...and Glinka...I like her very much...she's amazing...please!!! :D thanks!

• Hi Justyna!!!
    Cool...I'd like you to post Russia-Turkey and the semifinal if it possible Poland-Germany please!!!
    Thanks!!! :)

• Quote from "kaszanka"

Huomenta!!! This is true :shock:!! I just couldn't believe it and got myself the first part of that game.
    That game must have been downloaded a million times over the last year, to stay that long on the Megaupload's list. Maybe they are showing it in Turkish schools as a cult-classic 8)? Shit!! I should have put my name on it and would be world famous in whole Turkey by now :lol:.
    I believe this was the very first rip I have ever made (on a personal request by Justyna, by the way :wink2:) and watching it back, I must say, it's still looking pretty nice :).

k.

kaszanka.you think that this match is mostly dowloaded in turkey by turkısh people.but ın turkey we can not download anything from megauploud unfortunately.ı and my friends from different parts of turkey tried it many times but it is impossible. :( a turkısh volleyball fan had written ın this forum about that a few weeks ago.so this match was never downloaded ın turkey.and ıf we want to show a volleyball match of turkey it would probably be RUSSIA-TURKEY ın 2003 ECH that ended 0-3 :D

• Quote from "Russia_Nikolai_Karpol"

Justyna can u post Russia-Turkey?/ bec i want to see how Neslihan destroy the russia even though i hate see russia losing!

you are right.neslihan was wonderful in this match.after that match ı became a fan of her. :D

• Thanks so much for the match!! That was one happy day for Polish volleyball fans!! :)

• From European Championships 2003 I have only Poland-Germany (semifinal), Poland-Bulgaria, Poland-Czech Rep. and Russia-Turkey.

Hi Justyna!
    When will you post Russia-Turkey European Championship 2003? Please post the links to that match :)
    Thank you sooo much! :)