dubai international tournament

• hi everyone, from may 21 to 29 there will be a new great women volleyball tournament in abu dhabi, and it loks liek it's going to be one of the famous tournaments in the world, there will be a prize of 1 million $, the winner will take 300 000$.
    this year for teh first edition there will be 10 teams in 2 groups:
    groupe a: italy, holland, algeria, australia,egypt
    groupe b: cuba, usa, azerbaidjan, uae, germany.
    all the matches will be broadcasted in dubai sport channels.
    as soon as possible i will put some videos,
    by the way most of teams will play with all their stars

• Do you know exactly on which channels and if there is an official web site?

• the official channel for the tournament will be dubaisport channel( it's on hotebird, and nilesat) for free.
    about the website, i don't know as soon as i have an official website i will put the link.

• Thank you bluseter for deciding to post videos here about the tournament. I have one question though. I thought Russia is going to participate in this tournament but the country is missing in the list of participating teams you posted. Is Russia not going to push through with the tournament?

• sorry the teams that confirmed their participation are
    poule a:
    italy, algeria, holland,egypte, australia

poule b: uae, russia, usa,cuba, ( germany or france b)

• Thank you bluseter for deciding to post videos here about the tournament. I have one question though. I thought Russia is going to participate in this tournament but the country is missing in the list of participating teams you posted. Is Russia not going to push through with the tournament?

do you know the schedule of the tornament???

• please record all the matches for us. i am eager to watch it...

• the official channel for the tournament will be dubaisport channel( it's on hotebird, and nilesat) for free.
    about the website, i don't know as soon as i have an official website i will put the link.

how do i use the hotebird and nilesat to watch dubai sport??

• wel i don't know how because i have a satelite reciever.

about the tournament
    cuba bring all its stars( carillio,ruiz,ramirez,barros,,) only the second setter isn't here.
    germany brings all it's players only grun.
    azerbaidjan, super star is here (mamadova)

it looks like it's gonna be an exciting tournament

• wel i don't know how because i have a satelite reciever.

about the tournament
    cuba bring all its stars( carillio,ruiz,ramirez,barros,,) only the second setter isn't here.
    germany brings all it's players only grun.
    azerbaidjan, super star is here (mamadova)

it looks like it's gonna be an exciting tournament

Then can you please record the matches for us?? especially for the Russia and Cuba????

• ABU DHABI international Tournament
    all matches of italian womens NT will be broadcast by Sportitalia, and today it is live.....exciting!!!

Here is the schedule:

May 22: 12.30 Italy-Netherlands (direct)

May 23: 16.30 Egypt-Italy (direct)

May 24: 18:30 hours Italy-Algeria (live on Sportitalia 24, in response to 9:30 on Sunday 25 Sportitalia)

May 25: 16:30 hours Australia-Italy (live on Sportitalia 24, 17.30 light on deferred Sportitalia)

can anyone pls record these matches and share with us?? thanks so much!!!

i may not be the tallest,
    the fastest, or the strongest,
    but at least i can do one thing better than anyone else,
    to be me...

• Will Italy use young players or the main six for the Olympics in this tournament??

• Have somebody recorded Italia-Netherlands from SportItalia?

• italy beat algeria in 3 sets , algerian setter did a lot of mistakes that's why they lost. the match was nice a lot of determination from both of teams but the italian experience of fiorin and centoni helped italia to win the match, but we sew a wonderfull volleyball.

russia has just beaten azerbaidjan 3/0 but after what i've seen in this tournament, it's not gona be eazy for russian to build a strong team when liouba and gamova and gosha will leave, there is no decesif attackers and neither a great reciever in all of teh rusian players.
    the most intersting match was between cuba and germany, cua has improved its defense and carillio in the midlle was devastating , the german started verry well using their tactical serves and the great block of their tower midlle blocker to win the 2 sets . but in the third set yumilka ruiz stufed a slide attack of german and scored a kill point outside to finish the third set 2523. in the forth set carillio made under pression the german reception and cuban setters showed some nice basic combination to finish the set .
    in the fifth cuba used their power superirity to finish teh match .

today will be france against cuba which seems to be an eazy match for them and holland will meat the new emerging team of algeria that showed a lot of nice volleyball beating egypt and australia very eazy on the first 2 days.

• Yeahhh!
    Please the semifinal CUB 3:2 ITA
    and the final match CUB 3:1 NED :white: