POL vs SRB in Beograd (anyone can record?)

• Or anyone has link to this match. Nice idea to record :)

• On Monday at 18.00 serbian tv will broadcast match POL vs SRB. Channel RTS2. Does anyone can record this match and put it on this forum?

where can i watch RTS2 and will the RUssian matches being braodcast?

• well the Olympic - 12 ;)

• where can i watch RTS2 and will the RUssian matches being braodcast?

RTS2 is not available in the net.Probably match Pol-Russia won't be broadcast on Serbian Tv? but maybe Russian?

And in the net RTS SAT is available, there will be match later - at 23 but I have only a tone :wall:

• RTS2 is not available in the net.Probably match Pol-Russia won't be broadcast on Serbian Tv? but maybe Russian?

And in the net RTS SAT is available, there will be match later - at 23 but I have only a tone :wall:

I think some Serbian tv and Russian tv will broadcast some of the matches..

• I think some Serbian tv and Russian tv will broadcast some of the matches..

Can you record it? :)

• Can you record it? :)

i am asking someone to help me record but then you tell me to help me record....... ?(

• Hmm, what have you got? Tuner TV?or TV with dvd? :) I hope that you manage to do it. Our local stations probably even don't know that Polish ladies play match :sos:

If you need help write on e-mail or sth like this :)

• Hmm, what have you got? Tuner TV?or TV with dvd? :) I hope that you manage to do it. Our local stations probably even don't know that Polish ladies play match :sos:

If you need help write on e-mail or sth like this :)

Hey! I'm first time here, so I hope we understand my mistake in my English, because I don't like this language :) ..Very interesting this side :)

• For Polish and Serbian fans and not only :)

Thanks for Mr (?) A I have to sets. POLAND - SERBIA :P I just like to share with you :)

LINKS:

http://rapidshare.com/files/133195887/1setSERBIA-POLSKA.mpg

http://rapidshare.com/files/133355289/2setSerbia_-Polska.mpg

I wish nice watching. I don't how you feel, but even that I know result I'm still stressed when I'm watching :olympia:

• Thank you so much kala :thumbsup:

I really want to see this match !! Although Seriba team did not play well in this match, but we should support them :D

However, I cannot download it from Rapidshare, can you upload it on Megaupload again ? PLEASE !!

• thanks, even I, who almost never downloads a match, had to get this one :lol:

• I try to upload to Megaupload :) it can takes a few minutes... I'm still waiting on 3d set ;(

• Any Russian matches??