You are not logged in.

world volleyball coaches show 2018 header

Dear visitor, welcome to Inside VolleyCountry. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

biancamc

In love with Brazil's triple middle block

• "biancamc" is female

Favourite Team: Brazil NT

Favourite Players: Ana Moser, Márcia Fu, Ida, Érika, Sandra Suruagy, Sheilla, Walewska, Fabiana, Paula Pequeno, Jaqueline, Tara Cross-Battle, Suzanne Lahme, Stacy Sykora, Cristina Pirv, Regla Bell

Monday, September 1st 2008, 1:30am

joanamss

Thanks for uploading the games! Amazing Job!
Hope u have all Brazil games in Beijing... the ones you didn't posted yet,

thanks a lot.
Bia

"No time for losers 'cause we are the champions" :whistle: :dance6:
BRASIL, Gold in Beijing 2008 Olympic Games!!!! :obey: :dance4:

joanamss

Volleyball Lover!

• "joanamss" is female

Favourite Team: FOPPA (Italy), Rexona-Ades (Brazil), Dresden (Germany) NT: Italy, Holland, Germany, Serbia, USA (women); Brazil, USA and Poland (men)

Favourite Players: Ognjenovic, Piccinini, Fürst, Pavan, Merlo, Barazza, Kozuch, Klineman, Flier, Brakocevic, Robinson, Mihajlovic, Vasileva, Plak, Fiorin, Rahimova, Havelkova, Thompson, Apitz, Kreklow, Amanda

Monday, September 1st 2008, 1:36am

joanamss

thanks a lot.
Bia

Yes...I do have the others...is that I travelled this weekend...and I didn't had time to get inside any computer...but I'll try to upload the rest of the games as soon as possible...
"Forza Foppa ale
sempre insieme a te
e dovunque andrai
sola mai sarai
Non mollare mai …
Non mollare mai …"

joanamss

Volleyball Lover!

• "joanamss" is female

Favourite Team: FOPPA (Italy), Rexona-Ades (Brazil), Dresden (Germany) NT: Italy, Holland, Germany, Serbia, USA (women); Brazil, USA and Poland (men)

Favourite Players: Ognjenovic, Piccinini, Fürst, Pavan, Merlo, Barazza, Kozuch, Klineman, Flier, Brakocevic, Robinson, Mihajlovic, Vasileva, Plak, Fiorin, Rahimova, Havelkova, Thompson, Apitz, Kreklow, Amanda

Monday, September 1st 2008, 1:46am

Could U upload the USA-CUB???

PLEASE~~~!!!!

I'm uploading this match in megaupload this moment

Anybody have any Serbia matches they can upload? Thanks!!!

Witch games do you want?
"Forza Foppa ale
sempre insieme a te
e dovunque andrai
sola mai sarai
Non mollare mai …
Non mollare mai …"

biancamc

In love with Brazil's triple middle block

• "biancamc" is female

Favourite Team: Brazil NT

Favourite Players: Ana Moser, Márcia Fu, Ida, Érika, Sandra Suruagy, Sheilla, Walewska, Fabiana, Paula Pequeno, Jaqueline, Tara Cross-Battle, Suzanne Lahme, Stacy Sykora, Cristina Pirv, Regla Bell

Monday, September 1st 2008, 9:35am

joanamss

thanks a lot.
Bia

Yes...I do have the others...is that I travelled this weekend...and I didn't had time to get inside any computer...but I'll try to upload the rest of the games as soon as possible...
Don't need to rush ...
I am downloading the others available in this topic..

Can't thank u enough...
Bia

are u brazilian too joana?

"No time for losers 'cause we are the champions" :whistle: :dance6:
BRASIL, Gold in Beijing 2008 Olympic Games!!!! :obey: :dance4:

joanamss

Volleyball Lover!

• "joanamss" is female

Tuesday, September 2nd 2008, 4:38am

"Forza Foppa ale
sempre insieme a te
e dovunque andrai
sola mai sarai
Non mollare mai …
Non mollare mai …"

Gottlib

Intermediate

• "Gottlib" is male

Favourite Team: Netherlands NT'96

Favourite Players: Fomin,van de Meulen, Negrao,Kuleshov,Berezhko,Hubert Henno

Tuesday, September 2nd 2008, 3:39pm

here you can download the games of Russian female team
http://www.volleyservice.ru/index.php?bottom=2&vlang=eng
enjoy!
the quality is amazing

lt15

Trainee

Favourite Team: USA, Italy

Favourite Players: Logan Tom

Tuesday, September 2nd 2008, 4:35pm

joanamss ,

Do u have usa vs chn?
Logan is the best, she already came back! :)

joanamss

Volleyball Lover!

• "joanamss" is female

Tuesday, September 2nd 2008, 8:08pm

joanamss ,

Do u have usa vs chn?
Unfortunetly no...they only showed the fifth set here I think...I would also like to see this match...:roll:
"Forza Foppa ale
sempre insieme a te
e dovunque andrai
sola mai sarai
Non mollare mai …
Non mollare mai …"

M1KV

Trainee

• "M1KV" is male

Favourite Team: DELA Martinus

Favourite Players: Kim Staelens, Debby Stam, Manon Flier, Carljin Jans, Alice Blom

Wednesday, September 3rd 2008, 4:35am

Could U upload the USA-CUB???

PLEASE~~~!!!!

I'm uploading this match in megaupload this moment

Anybody have any Serbia matches they can upload? Thanks!!!

Witch games do you want?
Any Serbia matches you have is fine. If you have the one versus Italy that would be fantastic! Also if you have any of Poland, please upload when you have chance. Thanks so so much joanamss!!! :thumbsup:

LightMaster

ManOn Fire

• "LightMaster" is male

Favourite Team: Nederland NT, Serbia NT, Martinus Amstelveen

Favourite Players: Manon Flier, Jelena Nikolic, Katarina Barun, Debby Stam, Jovana Brakocevic

Wednesday, September 3rd 2008, 10:34am

Mądrej głowie dosć dwie słowie.

Wednesday, September 3rd 2008, 12:30pm

THANK YOU ~!!!!! joanamss~~~

Agguerro

Intermediate

• "Agguerro" is male

Favourite Team: Sada Cruzeiro, Brazil NT (M and F), China F team (2004-2008), Italy F team (2007), Chinese W team (current)

Favourite Players: Lucarelli, Cuban women's team 2000, Montano, Jacqueline, Fe Garay, Thaisa, Sheila, Fabiana, Logan Tom, Musavi, Sokolov, Fecundo Conte, Ngapeth, Del Core, Zhou Suhong, Anderson

Wednesday, September 3rd 2008, 5:42pm

beijing china vs Cuba bronze medal match

Hey guys, thank you for all your posts on behalf of the volleyball fans in the UK. Does anyone have the China vs cuba bronze medal by any chance? Greatly appreciate it! I am a great China fan. Does anyone else agree that Wang yimei has got to be one of the finds of the olympic games? A pity Yang Hao was not on form this year and didnt make much of an impact. anyone also know what happened to the veteran player Zhang Yuhouong? She had the final kill in the 2004 Olympics games for China? shame she was left out of the team this year!!!!

Oh and P.s Lightmaster.....your volleyball videos are amazing quality? how do you do it? do you by any chance have this match I am looking for?

Wednesday, September 3rd 2008, 6:43pm

Do anyone have the clip of chn vs jap ???????
plz & thz x 100000~~~

Wednesday, September 3rd 2008, 7:16pm

plz & thz x 100000~~~

:win:

joanamss

Volleyball Lover!

• "joanamss" is female

Wednesday, September 3rd 2008, 7:17pm

Any Serbia matches you have is fine. If you have the one versus Italy that would be fantastic! Also if you have any of Poland, please upload when you have chance. Thanks so so much joanamss!!!

Look behind in this topic...cause I think all games had already been uploaded..including Italy x Serbia...Lightmaster upload it! ^^
The only one that is missing is the one against Russia...cause I have to upload again...cause had a problem with the file the frst time...

THANKS LIGHTMASTER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :rose:
"Forza Foppa ale
sempre insieme a te
e dovunque andrai
sola mai sarai
Non mollare mai …
Non mollare mai …"

Wednesday, September 3rd 2008, 7:20pm

Any Serbia matches you have is fine. If you have the one versus Italy that would be fantastic! Also if you have any of Poland, please upload when you have chance. Thanks so so much joanamss!!!

Look behind in this topic...cause I think all games had already been uploaded..including Italy x Serbia...Lightmaster upload it! ^^
The only one that is missing is the one against Russia...cause I have to upload again...cause had a problem with the file the frst time...

THANKS LIGHTMASTER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :rose:

BRASIL X CHINA? SEMIFINAL???????????????????????????????????? MP4????????????????

BRASIL X USA???????????????????????? FINAL????? MP4?????

CHINA X CUBA???????? BRONZE???MP4???????? :white: :obey:

Wednesday, September 3rd 2008, 7:26pm

plz & thz x 100000~~~

:win:
You have???? Can u upload it, plz?????

LightMaster

ManOn Fire

• "LightMaster" is male

Favourite Team: Nederland NT, Serbia NT, Martinus Amstelveen

Favourite Players: Manon Flier, Jelena Nikolic, Katarina Barun, Debby Stam, Jovana Brakocevic

Thursday, September 4th 2008, 12:26am

RE: beijing china vs Cuba bronze medal match

Hey guys, thank you for all your posts on behalf of the volleyball fans in the UK. Does anyone have the China vs cuba bronze medal by any chance? Greatly appreciate it!

I've got this game with russian commentary.
Mądrej głowie dosć dwie słowie.

Agguerro

Intermediate

• "Agguerro" is male

Favourite Team: Sada Cruzeiro, Brazil NT (M and F), China F team (2004-2008), Italy F team (2007), Chinese W team (current)

Favourite Players: Lucarelli, Cuban women's team 2000, Montano, Jacqueline, Fe Garay, Thaisa, Sheila, Fabiana, Logan Tom, Musavi, Sokolov, Fecundo Conte, Ngapeth, Del Core, Zhou Suhong, Anderson

Thursday, September 4th 2008, 1:45am

China vs cuba bronze medal match

Thanks Lightmaster. please post the match, it doesnt matter that its russian commentary..any volleyball is appreciated!!!!!!! Thanks for the quick response also!!

Social bookmarks