• Cross your fingers!! Next week I'll go to a video shop, where I saw written on the entry that they convert from VHS to DVD. If the price is low and if they do a proper work, there is a big possibility that soon you could download the matches I have. I don't promise anything 'till I ask there in the shop. I hope all will be ok. And if it is, in a month I'll start to share with you my matches.

I have a lot of matches of Italy and some of other teams (WGP06, 07, 08; WCH06; ECH07; WC07; WGP qualification in 2006 and 2007, some tournaments such as Montreux 08, Dubai 08, Courmayeur 08, Alassio 07). Almost all the matches of the European Olympic Qualification in 2008. Some pool matches of Champions League 2006/07 (Pesaro, Jesi and Bergamo); various matches of Champions League 2007/08 (Jesi, Perugia and Novara); this year Champions League final (Bergamo vs Moscow). Some matches of Serie A1 season 2006/07; 2007/08 and 2008/09.

I really hope the price is not high and that the work is possible.

• Cross your fingers!! Next week I'll go to a video shop, where I saw written on the entry that they convert from VHS to DVD. If the price is low and if they do a proper work, there is a big possibility that soon you could download the matches I have. I don't promise anything 'till I ask there in the shop. I hope all will be ok. And if it is, in a month I'll start to share with you my matches.

I have a lot of matches of Italy and some of other teams (WGP06, 07, 08; WCH06; ECH07; WC07; WGP qualification in 2006 and 2007, some tournaments such as Montreux 08, Dubai 08, Courmayeur 08, Alassio 07). Almost all the matches of the European Olympic Qualification in 2008. Some pool matches of Champions League 2006/07 (Pesaro, Jesi and Bergamo); various matches of Champions League 2007/08 (Jesi, Perugia and Novara); this year Champions League final (Bergamo vs Moscow). Some matches of Serie A1 season 2006/07; 2007/08 and 2008/09.

I really hope the price is not high and that the work is possible.

I corss my fingers. Thank you for the Easter Day gift. :rose:

• Cool!! I have ´´brazil x russia´´ in 2002 WGP on VHS , but i dont know where i can convert it to dvd..

• Today I went in that shop. Unfortunately they told me they cannot convert the videos, because I did record from TV channels. My goodness, I don't think that matches will be broadcasted again, so why should they care about. I can understand movies, but matches?
    They said they can convert just amateur videos such as marriages, parties and so on and so forth.

I'm so sorry!

I hope I can find another way to do it. It has to be a way. If you have any suggestion? Maybe I have to spare money for a DVD recorder?

• I think, that converting of quite a few VHS tapes will be more expensive, than buying your own DVD-VHS recorder :)