You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Inside VolleyCountry. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

SHABOVTA

Master

• "SHABOVTA" is male
  • "SHABOVTA" started this thread

Favourite Team: Azerbaijan NT

Favourite Players: All the PROFESSIONAL players !!!

Friday, July 16th 2010, 7:49am

How to download videos from laola1.tv???

Hello guys! i wanna ask you about the software or smth like that to help to download videos from laola1.tv
I would be very thankful for that.
What to do?

Friday, July 16th 2010, 10:34am

thank you

I ask it too ,thank you

Wednesday, August 4th 2010, 1:09pm

It is perhaps better to ask them directly, I dont think you can download their videos.

All of the games are online anyway, even from 2 years ago! Why do you need to download them?

SHABOVTA

Master

• "SHABOVTA" is male

Wednesday, August 4th 2010, 1:49pm

I need matches from IECHL for making video clips!

Stusi

Intermediate

• "Stusi" is male

Favourite Team: Polish NT, Farmutil Piła, Scavolini Pesaro

Favourite Players: Milena Sadurek, Milena Rosner, Edyta Kucharska, Martina Guiggi, Francesca Feretti,Franscesca Marcon, Manon Flier, Debby Stam, Neslihan Darnel, Małgorzta Kożuch, Maren Brinker

Wednesday, August 4th 2010, 5:29pm

You can use program Hyper Cam 2. This program can't download but recording vision from your screen. So you should play match from laola and record to avi file.

net_toucher

Beginner

Favourite Team: All Women Teams on the Planet

Favourite Players: Fabiana, Fabi, Fabiola and Fabian

Thursday, August 5th 2010, 3:43pm

You can easily do it !

Laola 1 TV uses flash video streaming. unlike Youtube, they provide hidden video file, that's why it is a little bit more difficult to capture it. free stuff like Web browsers plugins don't work. you just have to use streaming capture software to record any game from Laola. am strongly recommending you the Wondershare Streaming Recorder. it works smoothly with IE. you can even close the video when it starts recording. just downloaded last year women CL semifinal Bergamo vs. Novara to make sure everything is OK. the output format is FLV, which can be e.g. converted to AVI using free Pazera video converter. have any further questions ? feel free to ask.

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "net_toucher" (Aug 5th 2010, 5:42pm)

SHABOVTA

Master

• "SHABOVTA" is male

Thursday, August 5th 2010, 8:24pm

Thank you sooo much. I will try it tomorrow INSHALLAH! Isn`t it so difficult?
Can you explain me the way of doing that?
And please if you can,explain me them step by step. Which one to download? I mean software,can you send me link either?

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "SHABOVTA" (Aug 5th 2010, 9:15pm)

SHABOVTA

Master

• "SHABOVTA" is male

Thursday, August 5th 2010, 9:29pm

Thank you,i did it! You are just great!

net_toucher

Beginner

Friday, August 6th 2010, 2:36pm

You are welcome

glad I could help you.

• "lonelytomato" is female

Favourite Team: Korea NT, Brazil NT, Pesaro

Favourite Players: Sheilla, Mari, Logan Tom, Flier, Skowronska

Monday, August 9th 2010, 9:36am

Laola 1 TV uses flash video streaming. unlike Youtube, they provide hidden video file, that's why it is a little bit more difficult to capture it. free stuff like Web browsers plugins don't work. you just have to use streaming capture software to record any game from Laola. am strongly recommending you the Wondershare Streaming Recorder. it works smoothly with IE. you can even close the video when it starts recording. just downloaded last year women CL semifinal Bergamo vs. Novara to make sure everything is OK. the output format is FLV, which can be e.g. converted to AVI using free Pazera video converter. have any further questions ? feel free to ask.

net_toucher,

I have a Wondershare Streaming Recorder 2.0.1. But everytime I tried to download ItalyXBrazil match with IE, downloading stopped at about 390MB or so.

Can you show me how to solve this problem, please? ?(

flyingdutchman

Inside-Volley.com Expert

• "flyingdutchman" is male

Favourite Team: Dutch NT, LiB Aachen

Favourite Players: Buijs, Beliën, Plak, Bongaerts, Daalderop, De Kruijf, Sloetjes, Boskovic, Zhu Ting, Wolosz, Akman, Eda, Kim, Ognjenovic, Mihajlovic, Naz, Castillo, Herbots

Tuesday, August 10th 2010, 12:04am

net_toucher,

I have a Wondershare Streaming Recorder 2.0.1. But everytime I tried to download ItalyXBrazil match with IE, downloading stopped at about 390MB or so.

Exactly the same happened to me with Wondershare Streaming Recorder 2.0.1.. I wanted to download Poland - Germany, but I only have set 1 and set 2..about 390 MB indeed.

Volleyboy

Beginner

• "Volleyboy" is male

Favourite Team: Russia

Favourite Players: Lioubov Sokolova

Thursday, August 12th 2010, 5:55am

Could you please give me the link of the video?It always says that this stream is not available in my region,I just can't watch this video :wall:

net_toucher,

Exactly the same happened to me with Wondershare Streaming Recorder 2.0.1.. I wanted to download Poland - Germany, but I only have set 1 and set 2..about 390 MB indeed.
Let go,and don't tell me I can't do that.

• "lonelytomato" is female

Favourite Team: Korea NT, Brazil NT, Pesaro

Favourite Players: Sheilla, Mari, Logan Tom, Flier, Skowronska

Thursday, August 12th 2010, 3:47pm

Could you please give me the link of the video?It always says that this stream is not available in my region,I just can't watch this video :wall:

net_toucher,

http://www.laola1.tv/en/int/fivb-wg-prel…o/201-994-.html

king

Unregistered

Saturday, August 14th 2010, 9:05pm

hi friends, i got the same problem, did u find a solution ?? because i want to download the whole matches but i cant !

net_toucher

Beginner

Monday, August 23rd 2010, 12:01pm

how to save/record/capture stream video

net_toucher,

Be sure your Internet cache (disc space assigned for temporary files) is large enough for the output file.
there is another powerful software called: Replay Media Catcher. just try it.

• "Loca inside" is female

Favourite Players: Aguero - Berg - Bruno - Cardullo - De Cecco - Ferretti - Guiggi - Lo Bianco - Togut - Tom - Vermiglio - Vettori

Sunday, June 17th 2012, 12:29pm

There is a way to download with Linux and not Windows?
It's possible, you just have to believe in yourself and really not care what other people say, because I've heard it all.
If you let someone else dictate what you're going to do in life, then you won't get there.

Non so neanche come onestamente: in due mesi ero di nuovo in campo.

Winrip

Best Spiker

• "Winrip" is male

Favourite Team: Fener, ECV, Atom, Kazan, Turkey, Japan, Brazil, Uralochka, Unilever

Favourite Players: Saori, Neslihan, Poljak, Skowronska, Gamova, Lo Bianco, Sheilla, Natalia Perreria, Ebata, Werblinska, Leonardi, Mari

Sunday, June 17th 2012, 1:07pm

i saw some laola match videos on youtube, so someone finds a way to download them :lol:

Wednesday, June 20th 2012, 2:34pm

There is a way to download with Linux and not Windows?

I have never found one, and I use Linux for almost everything.

For Windows, the program called "Fraps" should be able to do this.

• "Loca inside" is female

Favourite Players: Aguero - Berg - Bruno - Cardullo - De Cecco - Ferretti - Guiggi - Lo Bianco - Togut - Tom - Vermiglio - Vettori

Thursday, June 21st 2012, 11:38am

I don't know how to use fraps :S
It's possible, you just have to believe in yourself and really not care what other people say, because I've heard it all.
If you let someone else dictate what you're going to do in life, then you won't get there.

Non so neanche come onestamente: in due mesi ero di nuovo in campo.

YavorD

Setter

• "YavorD" is male

Favourite Team: Bulgarian NT, Neftochimik Burgas, Belogorie Belgorod, Sisley Treviso

Thursday, August 15th 2013, 2:02pm

Hi guys, I am reopening the thread matter. I had been using IDM (Internet Download Manager) without problems for almost two years before I reinstalled my machine three weeks ago. The latest version 6.17 build 7 seems to always stop the download process somewhere at 99% without a resume capability. Google doesn't help much and the two other similar software programs I installed (Audials Tunes and GetFLV or something like that) seem to fail with the Laola1 downloads just as well. There is no problem with the internet connection or the proxy settings, running are only the Java and the IDM add-ons for IE, so I am just gathering information about the issue. Have you tested the latest version? Have you also had these problems?

Social bookmarks