How to download videos from laola1.tv???

• It is perhaps better to ask them directly, I dont think you can download their videos.

All of the games are online anyway, even from 2 years ago! Why do you need to download them?

• You can use program Hyper Cam 2. This program can't download but recording vision from your screen. So you should play match from laola and record to avi file.

• Laola 1 TV uses flash video streaming. unlike Youtube, they provide hidden video file, that's why it is a little bit more difficult to capture it. free stuff like Web browsers plugins don't work. you just have to use streaming capture software to record any game from Laola. am strongly recommending you the Wondershare Streaming Recorder. it works smoothly with IE. you can even close the video when it starts recording. just downloaded last year women CL semifinal Bergamo vs. Novara to make sure everything is OK. the output format is FLV, which can be e.g. converted to AVI using free Pazera video converter. have any further questions ? feel free to ask.

• Thank you sooo much. I will try it tomorrow INSHALLAH! Isn`t it so difficult?
    Can you explain me the way of doing that?
    And please if you can,explain me them step by step. Which one to download? I mean software,can you send me link either?

• Laola 1 TV uses flash video streaming. unlike Youtube, they provide hidden video file, that's why it is a little bit more difficult to capture it. free stuff like Web browsers plugins don't work. you just have to use streaming capture software to record any game from Laola. am strongly recommending you the Wondershare Streaming Recorder. it works smoothly with IE. you can even close the video when it starts recording. just downloaded last year women CL semifinal Bergamo vs. Novara to make sure everything is OK. the output format is FLV, which can be e.g. converted to AVI using free Pazera video converter. have any further questions ? feel free to ask.

net_toucher,

I have a Wondershare Streaming Recorder 2.0.1. But everytime I tried to download ItalyXBrazil match with IE, downloading stopped at about 390MB or so.

Can you show me how to solve this problem, please? ?(

• net_toucher,

I have a Wondershare Streaming Recorder 2.0.1. But everytime I tried to download ItalyXBrazil match with IE, downloading stopped at about 390MB or so.

Can you show me how to solve this problem, please? ?(

Exactly the same happened to me with Wondershare Streaming Recorder 2.0.1.. I wanted to download Poland - Germany, but I only have set 1 and set 2..about 390 MB indeed.

• Could you please give me the link of the video?It always says that this stream is not available in my region,I just can't watch this video :wall:

Exactly the same happened to me with Wondershare Streaming Recorder 2.0.1.. I wanted to download Poland - Germany, but I only have set 1 and set 2..about 390 MB indeed.

• There is a way to download with Linux and not Windows?

It's possible, you just have to believe in yourself and really not care what other people say, because I've heard it all.
    If you let someone else dictate what you're going to do in life, then you won't get there.

Non so neanche come onestamente: in due mesi ero di nuovo in campo.

• i saw some laola match videos on youtube, so someone finds a way to download them :lol:

• I don't know how to use fraps :S

It's possible, you just have to believe in yourself and really not care what other people say, because I've heard it all.
    If you let someone else dictate what you're going to do in life, then you won't get there.

Non so neanche come onestamente: in due mesi ero di nuovo in campo.

• Hi guys, I am reopening the thread matter. I had been using IDM (Internet Download Manager) without problems for almost two years before I reinstalled my machine three weeks ago. The latest version 6.17 build 7 seems to always stop the download process somewhere at 99% without a resume capability. Google doesn't help much and the two other similar software programs I installed (Audials Tunes and GetFLV or something like that) seem to fail with the Laola1 downloads just as well. There is no problem with the internet connection or the proxy settings, running are only the Java and the IDM add-ons for IE, so I am just gathering information about the issue. Have you tested the latest version? Have you also had these problems?