Hinotori Nippon / Manabe Japan

• Sorry, but second and third file doesn't work :(

The same problem as before :( Second and third file doesn't work. Probably these files have been deleted.

I would like to share information with those who favor Saori Kimura.
    She launched her first blog titled "木村沙織のトルコ奮闘記. "

Really :what: ? Is it her blog? :P

• Yes! :)

WOW ! :cheesy: Cool ! :D

• do u have link download from youtube?
    i cant download all matches from this link
    can u show me download from this link :)
    i want to watch again match Cuba vs Japan in olympic qualification 2012 :)

• Do you have full match Japan vs Czech Republic in World Grand Prix 2013? Please give me, if you have :) Thanks :)

• It was an odd interview. How long do you practice? Who is your first team that you play against in the Yeltsin Cup? Do you have a routine that do before a game to get your ready? What have you seen of Moscow?

Haruka is basically the youngest member of the team on this trip and in Okayama (smaller big city) she probably does not get to do much media work. Her answers were very short. Tsutsui's answers were not much better either, but she is also a young member of the team.

Plus having to go through an interpreter (not the interpreter's fault).

JVA needs to do some media training with the players. In Japan, they probably do fine, but put them outside of Japan and this was not a normal interview for these two players.

Erika Araki was very good with the Japanese media, having watched some of the videos of them pre-World Championships in 2010. Saori Kimura is still a little quiet in groups, but does well in one-on-one sessions. Takeshita was similar to Saori Kimura.

• PS: If there's anyone out there who wishes to comment on the state of Japanese volleyball over the past six months, please do so now or forever hold your peace... or at least until Montreux. :sos:
    AVC Senior Championship matches: Link

well i'm not a connoisseur but... not very happy with the avc matches i've watched. :whistle:
    i may have missed a lot though, because wikipedia has no match schedule right now. and the link you kindly provided is down... so, i don't really know what happened there. any other links please?

anyways, the 1st match @ montreux made my day :box:

• What do you guy think about Yukiko Ebata? Is she completely out of NT like it happened to Megumi Kurihara?

Their situation looks similar. Both used to be part of NT with very good performances. They reached a very high level (I remember Ebata had 30+ points games!). Both played abroad before losing their position in NT. Both got injured in a very bad way.

IMHO Sarina Koga may be the next Kurihara or Ebata. What do you think?