WOMEN'S WCH 2010 ! JAPAN

• HI everyone :D I know that topic like this was created by somebody in the past , but a lot of links there don't work. So here everyone can upload any matches from Women's WCH 2010. I think that was amaizing tournament :obey: But a lot of people forgot abou it ;(

So Im' first ! :D

JAPAN VS TURKEY
    JAPAN VS ALGIERA

• I know the Japanese highlights are still out on youtube.

Japan vs. Algeria
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NR0PdFQSytA&feature=plcp

Japan vs. Turkey
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a5rFpWrEyNo&feature=plcp

I know these videos :D , but I'm looking for matches :P In the description are links to these matches, but I can't watch them because it doesn't work in my country :( (The video you are trying to watch cannot be viewed from your current country or location.)

But thanks :thumbsup:

• HI everyone :D I know that topic like this was created by somebody in the past , but a lot of links there don't work. So here everyone can upload any matches from Women's WCH 2010. I think that was amaizing tournament :obey: But a lot of people forgot abou it ;(

So Im' first ! :D

JAPAN VS TURKEY
    JAPAN VS ALGIERA

I am also looking for Japan's matches desperately! Does anyone have the matches between JPN vs Poland, Turkey? Thank you so much!

• Anyone has match Japan vs USA Bronze medal match world championship 2010? I couldn't see any match of that time. so I hope to see it again but I can't find it on youtube :(

• Anyone has match Japan vs USA Bronze medal match world championship 2010? I couldn't see any match of that time. so I hope to see it again but I can't find it on youtube :(

I think there was mayne the 5th set on youtube.. I remember Hooker made an attacking error, hutting from 4, into the net.. It's such a heartbreaking match, so I have watched it only once ;(

• Japan v China
    Japan v Russia in four parts

I would very much like to see the Japan v USA and Japan v Brazil matches if anyone finds them somewhere.

Edit - Hey Whoa Russia v Brazil was just uploaded 2 weeks ago.

• I would very much like to see the Japan v USA and Japan v Brazil matches if anyone finds them somewhere.

I found Japan x Brasil -> https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HeUBJYont_M
    There is 1 set, but on user's account you can find other parts of this semifinal :D

Gold Medal - Prediction Game - Men's - Olympic Games 2012
    Gold Medal - Prediction Game - Men's - European Championship 2015
    Silver Medal
    - Prediction Game - Women's - Olympic Games 2012

がんばれ 日本!

• I found Japan x Brasil -> https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HeUBJYont_M
    There is 1 set, but on user's account you can find other parts of this semifinal :D

:woohoo: Thanks a lot! :dance4: I've heard about this one, and know it's a heart-breaker, but .... I'm watching it tonight!

edit - I need to learn how to search youtube in a "foreign" language

• I found Japan x Brasil

Wow, thanks again for finding that. Great match! A heartbreaker for sure, but neck in neck through 4 sets and then Brazil pulled away. That seems like the beginning of Japan's 3 or 4 year peak. Always a pleasure to watch Yoshie Takeshita work. And I really like that group of girls who make up the Brazilian team. I think most of them are still playing, but I can't watch them very much because of the coach. He's a total killjoy. I don't understand that culture of coaching, or why so many of the women's teams have these grumpy, angry, whiny baby-man coaches.

• Wow, thanks again for finding that. Great match! A heartbreaker for sure, but neck in neck through 4 sets and then Brazil pulled away. That seems like the beginning of Japan's 3 or 4 year peak. Always a pleasure to watch Yoshie Takeshita work. And I really like that group of girls who make up the Brazilian team. I think most of them are still playing, but I can't watch them very much because of the coach. He's a total killjoy. I don't understand that culture of coaching, or why so many of the women's teams have these grumpy, angry, whiny baby-man coaches.

The Brazilian ladies basically ended at Rio with the majority of that team. Yes, many are still playing professionally but much of that team is on the later half of their careers. If they got past China last year, they more than likely medal, probably silver or gold. Their talent was so high, but just a bad night against a really good player.

For the Japanese ladies, Manabe took over after Beijing. In 2009, they did upset Russia in WGP, but nothing after that. 2010 WGP they beat Italy and Poland in preliminaries. Beat Brazil and Italy in WGP Finals. They had a goal to medal in World Championships. They did that. 2011 was a little down, but 2012 was with bronze in London was the end of their run.