You are not logged in.

Wednesday, March 8th 2017, 12:00am

SHAME

• "SHAME" is male

Favourite Team: USA (W/M) - BRA (W/M) - POL (M) - PUR (W)

Favourite Players: Logan Tom, Piccinini, Savani, Dante, Murilo, Sheilla, Mari, Berg, Bruninho, Larson, Barboza, Richards, Khtey, Bartman, Kubiak, Schmitt, Pavel Moroz, Wlazły, Lukáš Diviš

Wednesday, March 8th 2017, 12:56am

Thank you! Jaqueline and D. in the same team is just too much for my heart! :heart:
"Voglio i tuoi occhi quando sognerai per farmi rimanere qui"
"...come la terra la pioggia d'estate"
"Io ti ho coperto le spalle, scoprendo tutto il mio cuore"
- Emma :heart: :love:

SHAME

• "SHAME" is male

Favourite Team: USA (W/M) - BRA (W/M) - POL (M) - PUR (W)

Favourite Players: Logan Tom, Piccinini, Savani, Dante, Murilo, Sheilla, Mari, Berg, Bruninho, Larson, Barboza, Richards, Khtey, Bartman, Kubiak, Schmitt, Pavel Moroz, Wlazły, Lukáš Diviš

Wednesday, March 8th 2017, 1:39am

I turned off the stream right after I saw the way Minas lost the third set. They were leading + 6 all along, then Juciely started serving on Leia and Pri Daroit. Leia's passing is embarassing for an international libero: I lost the count how many balls saved by Naiane she sent into the net. In Italy you can find better libero even in Serie A2. I can't believe Ze Roberto gave up on Camila Brait for such a player. :white: And how many silly mistakes from Minas. Caroline took the team ahead, too bad she was off court when Rio de Janeiro overcame her team. Naiane could set more and better to Destinee.
"Voglio i tuoi occhi quando sognerai per farmi rimanere qui"
"...come la terra la pioggia d'estate"
"Io ti ho coperto le spalle, scoprendo tutto il mio cuore"
- Emma :heart: :love:

Wednesday, March 8th 2017, 2:00am

Leia is not playing good. Naine was setting to Hooker but she was not scoring. Jaque was great but all of the sudden her level dropped. And surprisingly Gabi was not good and Anne is keeping the high level all game long.

But Rio is not playing their best, they are guarantee first place, even if they loose tonight.

YavorD

Setter

• "YavorD" is male

Favourite Team: Bulgarian NT, Neftochimik Burgas, Belogorie Belgorod, Sisley Treviso

Wednesday, March 8th 2017, 9:56am

Brazilian League live streams

This is the section for the women's league.

Friday, March 17th 2017, 2:00am

Quaterfinal live right now Osasco vs Fluminense

http://www.redetv.uol.com.br/aovivo

Social bookmarks