You are not logged in.

world volleyball coaches show 2018 header

Dear visitor, welcome to Inside VolleyCountry. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Tuesday, June 12th 2018, 3:48am

damn you fivb for deleting many vids on YT.

but i found this channel, which i don't think is official, but many vids are here. watch them before they get deleted.

https://www.youtube.com/user/videoFIVB/videos

Tuesday, June 12th 2018, 6:31am

That is the FIVB site. Full match replays are geoblocked. I tried VPN->Germany and could only get the commercial to play, not the match :(
I'm not messing with my VPN because it's working for the sportdeutschland.tv

If they had the couple matches I missed -- JPN v NED and CHN v BRA -- I might investigate further.

Friday, June 15th 2018, 10:30pm

the following link contains Tur - Ned..Tur-Ger and Tur-Chi matches...Tur-Chi is not full and often with a big ads on the screen..Tur - Ned starts from second set... :(
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCTvA_8kU6umU1w3LK1qPcTg
meso mi ra se beno...

jetmasters

shoryuken

Favourite Players: reliable, little apple, baby, cosmo, little ant, moon goddess, little sunflower, fragrant, big sister, shopkeeper, military guard, big flower bud, basket, tina, rachel, big liu, west lake min

Sunday, June 17th 2018, 5:42am

Just watch the replays from sportsdeutschland.tv. Download it if you want to keep it.

jetmasters

shoryuken

Favourite Players: reliable, little apple, baby, cosmo, little ant, moon goddess, little sunflower, fragrant, big sister, shopkeeper, military guard, big flower bud, basket, tina, rachel, big liu, west lake min

Sunday, June 17th 2018, 10:35pm

thanks for the good quality replay, @jetmasters
meso mi ra se beno...

jetmasters

shoryuken

Monday, June 18th 2018, 12:38am

NP. Just use the method by Akiyalai to watch all the replays available from sportsdeuschland.tv on HD quality. Download them if you want to rewatch because I don't think they will be up forever.

Thursday, June 21st 2018, 3:33am

Last year when I had to VPN as another country to watch FIVB videos I could then change the address from youtube -> youpak and actually download the video. That doesn't seem to be working this year.

There are a few of the FIVB Full Match Replays I'd like to download because they have commentary, whereas the sportsdeuschland do not.

I'm very appreciative that I can watch the matches using a VPN, but does anyone know of a solution for downloading them? I've tried a few googled solutions like putting "ss" in front of youtube and magic and a few others. Nothing has worked.

akiyaLai

Volleyball Lover TW

• "akiyaLai" is female

Thursday, June 21st 2018, 4:24am

Last year when I had to VPN as another country to watch FIVB videos I could then change the address from youtube -> youpak and actually download the video. That doesn't seem to be working this year.

There are a few of the FIVB Full Match Replays I'd like to download because they have commentary, whereas the sportsdeuschland do not.

I'm very appreciative that I can watch the matches using a VPN, but does anyone know of a solution for downloading them? I've tried a few googled solutions like putting "ss" in front of youtube and magic and a few others. Nothing has worked.

I successfully downloaded some GEO blocked matches from CEV's youtube channel last year by using 4K Video Downloader. (Setup a proper proxy for this tool). I suppose it still work, you can try it.
***** My Youtube channel http://www.youtube.com/user/lifeisvolley *****

Thursday, June 21st 2018, 5:21am

I successfully downloaded some GEO blocked matches from CEV's youtube channel last year by using 4K Video Downloader. (Setup a proper proxy for this tool). I suppose it still work, you can try it.

akiyaLai, you are a champion. I can't thank you enough for the solution to get the german streams. I'm going to give this a try. I've downloaded the program and am trying some proxies from free-proxy list. A few failures so far but I'll keep at it. I use Russia to watch them so I'm trying proxies from Russia.

akiyaLai

Volleyball Lover TW

• "akiyaLai" is female

Thursday, June 21st 2018, 6:25am

akiyaLai, you are a champion. I can't thank you enough for the solution to get the german streams. I'm going to give this a try. I've downloaded the program and am trying some proxies from free-proxy list. A few failures so far but I'll keep at it. I use Russia to watch them so I'm trying proxies from Russia.

I think you need to make sure which country is able to watch that video first, then use proxy from that country to download

Thursday, June 21st 2018, 7:25am

I think you need to make sure which country is able to watch that video first, then use proxy from that country to download

I found this link that will show which countries are blocked. I am successfully downloading a match! :woohoo:
Grateful for your master sleuthing and help

Thursday, June 21st 2018, 8:00pm

I only got about 1/3 of the video and the download died. I've tried a lot and can't get another one to connect. I'll keep trying but it looks like a rough road that may end in dead end. ;(

Why do they make it so hard for me to cheat and get something for free :D

Yesterday, 12:50am

:woohoo:

Ukraine to the rescue. I've had successful downloads of a few matches I wanted with commentary. This Ukrainian proxy is (relatively) fast, as well. ~1 hour to DL. Vietnam was looking at 10-11 hours.

Yesterday, 6:13am

DOM x JPN in case anyone is interested...
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Oa1N-J0VL90

That is one I want with commentary. Strangely, it isn't Geo-blocked, and FIVB didn't add it to their "Full Match Replay" playlist. I might have missed it. So thanks!

akiyaLai

Volleyball Lover TW

• "akiyaLai" is female

Yesterday, 2:55pm

@sitenoise Good to know that you successfully download from FIVB youtube channel. And the restriction-checker is very useful ! Thank you :flower: