• That is the FIVB site. Full match replays are geoblocked. I tried VPN->Germany and could only get the commercial to play, not the match :(
    I'm not messing with my VPN because it's working for the sportdeutschland.tv

If they had the couple matches I missed -- JPN v NED and CHN v BRA -- I might investigate further.

• Just watch the replays from sportsdeutschland.tv. Download it if you want to keep it.

• NP. Just use the method by Akiyalai to watch all the replays available from sportsdeuschland.tv on HD quality. Download them if you want to rewatch because I don't think they will be up forever.

• Last year when I had to VPN as another country to watch FIVB videos I could then change the address from youtube -> youpak and actually download the video. That doesn't seem to be working this year.

There are a few of the FIVB Full Match Replays I'd like to download because they have commentary, whereas the sportsdeuschland do not.

I'm very appreciative that I can watch the matches using a VPN, but does anyone know of a solution for downloading them? I've tried a few googled solutions like putting "ss" in front of youtube and magic and a few others. Nothing has worked.

• Last year when I had to VPN as another country to watch FIVB videos I could then change the address from youtube -> youpak and actually download the video. That doesn't seem to be working this year.

There are a few of the FIVB Full Match Replays I'd like to download because they have commentary, whereas the sportsdeuschland do not.

I'm very appreciative that I can watch the matches using a VPN, but does anyone know of a solution for downloading them? I've tried a few googled solutions like putting "ss" in front of youtube and magic and a few others. Nothing has worked.

I successfully downloaded some GEO blocked matches from CEV's youtube channel last year by using 4K Video Downloader. (Setup a proper proxy for this tool). I suppose it still work, you can try it.

• I successfully downloaded some GEO blocked matches from CEV's youtube channel last year by using 4K Video Downloader. (Setup a proper proxy for this tool). I suppose it still work, you can try it.

akiyaLai, you are a champion. I can't thank you enough for the solution to get the german streams. I'm going to give this a try. I've downloaded the program and am trying some proxies from free-proxy list. A few failures so far but I'll keep at it. I use Russia to watch them so I'm trying proxies from Russia.

• akiyaLai, you are a champion. I can't thank you enough for the solution to get the german streams. I'm going to give this a try. I've downloaded the program and am trying some proxies from free-proxy list. A few failures so far but I'll keep at it. I use Russia to watch them so I'm trying proxies from Russia.

I think you need to make sure which country is able to watch that video first, then use proxy from that country to download

• I think you need to make sure which country is able to watch that video first, then use proxy from that country to download

I found this link that will show which countries are blocked. I am successfully downloading a match! :woohoo:
    Grateful for your master sleuthing and help

• I only got about 1/3 of the video and the download died. I've tried a lot and can't get another one to connect. I'll keep trying but it looks like a rough road that may end in dead end. ;(

Why do they make it so hard for me to cheat and get something for free :D

• :woohoo:

Ukraine to the rescue. I've had successful downloads of a few matches I wanted with commentary. This Ukrainian proxy is (relatively) fast, as well. ~1 hour to DL. Vietnam was looking at 10-11 hours.

• DOM x JPN in case anyone is interested...
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Oa1N-J0VL90

That is one I want with commentary. Strangely, it isn't Geo-blocked, and FIVB didn't add it to their "Full Match Replay" playlist. I might have missed it. So thanks!

• Why not just watch it from sportsdeutsch? I think quality is the same as FIVB channel.