Muszyna - Ícaro Palma Sanremo Tournament 2007

• hi,Justyna.I have to say that your site the best one which I saw till this time.I have taken the links about my dear AZERBAUJAN.I`d like to ask you about videos about AZERBAIJAN.Every video you have.Please put them there.And please do you have any video of Volero Zurich in Sanremo tournament?I want to see my Mammadova.She is my love.Thanks for everything!Thanks from Baku AZERBAIJAN.

• Quote from "Mireya Luis"

Hi Justyna! Do you have any matches of the Gran Canaria Hotel Cantur team? I'm really interested to see Bell and Carvajal play together in a team again hehehe 8)

No :( , i don't have more matches with Spanish teams.

Quote from "SHABOVTA"

hi,Justyna.I have to say that your site the best one which I saw till this time.I have taken the links about my dear AZERBAUJAN.I`d like to ask you about videos about AZERBAIJAN.Every video you have.Please put them there.And please do you have any video of Volero Zurich in Sanremo tournament?I want to see my Mammadova.She is my love.Thanks for everything!Thanks from Baku AZERBAIJAN.

Welcome here SHABOVTA and thanks for your nice words (:
    Unfortunately I don't have matches of Volero Zurich, about Azerbaijan NT neither but I'll be lokking for them :wink2: