World Cup 2007

• Hi everyone!!!
    The Women World Cup is starting now!!! :)
    Here is the topic for the matches if someone have them!!!

Justyna, will you post Poland matches or Italy, Brazilians'?

Keep in touch!!!

• UniHD Broadcast Schedule for 2007 FIVB Volleyball World Cup:

Broadcast Air Date (Play Date): Match Opponents, Broadcast Time
    Nov. 12 (Nov. 2): USA Women vs. Peru, 6-8 p.m. ET
    Nov. 13 (Nov. 3): USA Women vs. Cuba, 6-8 p.m. ET
    Nov. 14 (Nov. 4): USA Women vs. Poland, 6-8 p.m. ET
    Nov. 15 (Nov. 6): USA Women vs. Kenya, 6-8 p.m.
    Nov. 16 (Nov. 7): USA Women vs. Brazil, 6-8 p.m.
    Nov. 19 (Nov. 9): USA Women vs. Dominican Republic, 6-8 p.m.
    Nov. 20 (Nov. 10): USA Women vs. Thailand, 6-8 p.m.
    Nov. 21 (Nov. 11): USA Women vs. Korea, 6-8 p.m.
    Nov. 22 (Nov. 14): USA Women vs. Serbia, 6-8 p.m.
    Nov. 23 (Nov. 15): USA Women vs. Japan, 6-8 p.m.
    Nov. 24 (TBA): “Best of” Matches, 4-6 a.m. ET
    Nov. 25 (TBA): “Best of” Matches, 12-2 p.m. ET
    Nov. 26 (TBA): “Best of” Matches, 6-8 p.m. ET
    Nov. 27 (Nov. 16): USA Women vs. Italy, 6-8 p.m. ET

I do not get this channel nor have an HD TV but will look to see if I can find a friend who can record these...

• Quote from "lyppyps"

Justyna, will you post Poland matches or Italy, Brazilians'?

I'll post all Poland matches and Peru (these broadcasted by Polish tv). Some others (USA, Cuba, Brazil, Italy, Serbia, Japan) too but not all :wink2:

• Quote from "Justyna"

I'll post all Poland matches and Peru (these broadcasted by Polish tv). Some others (USA, Cuba, Brazil, Italy, Serbia, Japan) too but not all :wink2:

:clapping:

:love: thank you very much Justyna!

• Thanks Justyna:) Can't wait to watch volleyball games again! :wink2:

• thanks Justyna 1st!!! :D

i watched today's POL vs BRA in my friends home(only set 2 & 3 as i need to OT :( ), but no recorder in my friend's home, sorry for all~~

• Justyna...please..don't post the matches on megaupload plaase..the megaupload toolbar has download to download thelinks..but this toolbar has many spywares and adwares that will many problems on my computer..the megaupload too has a premium time..that I can't download at the moment..only between 7:00 pm and 9:00 am..it's horrible..

If you post this matches of WC 2007 on another server..I will be very thanks for you..
    The matches of Final Six of 2007 WGP...CHN 3-0 RUS, CHN 3-2 POL, RUS 3-0 POL, RUS 1-3 ITA, ITA 0-3 POL are on megaupload. Can you post them in another server???

• [quote="Borodakova"]Justyna...please..don't post the matches on megaupload plaase..the megaupload toolbar has download to download thelinks..but this toolbar has many spywares and adwares that will many problems on my computer..the megaupload too has a premium time..that I can't download at the moment..only between 7:00 pm and 9:00 am..it's horrible..[quote]

I do not use the tool bar so I do not have a problem with spyware. I just use the website. I have also used the download application (not toolbar) when I have premium. I do not always have premium. I only purchase it occassionally. I also do not see a premium time in the US unless the file is larger than a certain size. I learned that when I posted a file that was larger and other posters asked me to change it to a smaller one so they could download it without premium.

I like megaupload and would like to continue to use it. However, we should see if there is something we can do for you if you are having difficulty.

Any suggestions by others?

• In my location..in Brazil..the megaupload does downloads only with the toolbar...and the toolbar has a many malwares, spywares and adwares...The anothers servers for example rapidshare, easyshare, sendspace..and anothers that not have anything premium..the megaupload is very good server but it has many problems for the users of Brazil that have download the toolbar to the slots stays free and we can download on teh megaupload.

• In my location..in Brazil..the megaupload does downloads only with the toolbar...and the toolbar has a many malwares, spywares and adwares...The anothers servers for example rapidshare, easyshare, sendspace..and anothers that not have anything premium..the megaupload is very good server but it has many problems for the users of Brazil that have download the toolbar to the slots stays free and we can download on teh megaupload.

• I live in Brazil and I had problems with megaupload in the past. I installed the toolbar and since then I had no problems whatsoever, but I understand your drama, since I spent a time hating megaupload as well

• Wow! Can't wait to download it Justyna! Thanks a lot! :wink2:

• hi please if anyone has any matches with kenya would you minde please to upload them.
    thank u

• Quote from "Borodakova"

In my location..in Brazil..the megaupload does downloads only with the toolbar...and the toolbar has a many malwares, spywares and adwares...The anothers servers for example rapidshare, easyshare, sendspace..and anothers that not have anything premium..the megaupload is very good server but it has many problems for the users of Brazil that have download the toolbar to the slots stays free and we can download on teh megaupload.

Shift your internet browser from Internet Explorer to Firefox, then download and install this add-on:

https://addons.mozilla.org/en-US/firefox/addon/3843

It gives you free slots without having to download the Megaupload toolbar (which sucks!)

Hope this helps, Borodokova :)

• Quote from "Justyna"

I have Brazil-Poland, Peru-USA, Kuba-USA and Peru-Poland. Tomorrow I'll record Brazil-Cuba, Poland-USA and Japan-Serbia.
    I'll post them on Wednesday/Thursday.

OMG!!!.....cant wait for Serbia-Japan....such a great match

Anyway....Thanks so much..Justyna

8)