You are not logged in.

world volleyball coaches show 2018 header

Dear visitor, welcome to Inside VolleyCountry. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

lyppyps

Trainee

• "lyppyps" is male
  • "lyppyps" started this thread

Favourite Team: Russia

Favourite Players: Sokolova, Godina, Tichtchenko, Artamonova, Glinka, Ruiz, Danielle Scott,Piccinini

Friday, November 2nd 2007, 4:07am

World Cup 2007

Hi everyone!!!
The Women World Cup is starting now!!! :)
Here is the topic for the matches if someone have them!!!

Justyna, will you post Poland matches or Italy, Brazilians'?

Keep in touch!!!

redhawkvb

Intermediate

• "redhawkvb" is male

Friday, November 2nd 2007, 10:01am

NBC’s Universal HD Set to Broadcast Team USA Matches at 2007

UniHD Broadcast Schedule for 2007 FIVB Volleyball World Cup:

Broadcast Air Date (Play Date): Match Opponents, Broadcast Time
Nov. 12 (Nov. 2): USA Women vs. Peru, 6-8 p.m. ET
Nov. 13 (Nov. 3): USA Women vs. Cuba, 6-8 p.m. ET
Nov. 14 (Nov. 4): USA Women vs. Poland, 6-8 p.m. ET
Nov. 15 (Nov. 6): USA Women vs. Kenya, 6-8 p.m.
Nov. 16 (Nov. 7): USA Women vs. Brazil, 6-8 p.m.
Nov. 19 (Nov. 9): USA Women vs. Dominican Republic, 6-8 p.m.
Nov. 20 (Nov. 10): USA Women vs. Thailand, 6-8 p.m.
Nov. 21 (Nov. 11): USA Women vs. Korea, 6-8 p.m.
Nov. 22 (Nov. 14): USA Women vs. Serbia, 6-8 p.m.
Nov. 23 (Nov. 15): USA Women vs. Japan, 6-8 p.m.
Nov. 24 (TBA): “Best of” Matches, 4-6 a.m. ET
Nov. 25 (TBA): “Best of” Matches, 12-2 p.m. ET
Nov. 26 (TBA): “Best of” Matches, 6-8 p.m. ET
Nov. 27 (Nov. 16): USA Women vs. Italy, 6-8 p.m. ET

I do not get this channel nor have an HD TV but will look to see if I can find a friend who can record these...

Friday, November 2nd 2007, 10:48am

Re: WORLD CUP 2007

Quoted from ""lyppyps""

Justyna, will you post Poland matches or Italy, Brazilians'?

I'll post all Poland matches and Peru (these broadcasted by Polish tv). Some others (USA, Cuba, Brazil, Italy, Serbia, Japan) too but not all :wink2:

Skill Wins Points
Heart Wins Games

zulyss

Beginner

• "zulyss" is female

Favourite Team: CUBA

Favourite Players: YUMILKA RUIZ

Friday, November 2nd 2007, 12:47pm

WORLD CUP 2007

PLEASE POST THE GAME CUBA - KENYA HERE

xopxeech

Intermediate

• "xopxeech" is male

Friday, November 2nd 2007, 2:27pm

Re: WORLD CUP 2007

Quoted from ""Justyna""

I'll post all Poland matches and Peru (these broadcasted by Polish tv). Some others (USA, Cuba, Brazil, Italy, Serbia, Japan) too but not all :wink2:

:clapping:

:love: thank you very much Justyna!

Friday, November 2nd 2007, 5:39pm

Thanks a lot, Justyna

alc01

Trainee

• "alc01" is female

Favourite Team: Brazil, Italy

Favourite Players: Jaqueline Carvalho, Sheilla Castro, Francesca Piccinini

Friday, November 2nd 2007, 7:00pm

Thanks Justyna:) Can't wait to watch volleyball games again! :wink2:

yingcheng

<3 ITALIA <3

• "yingcheng" is female

Favourite Team: Italia NT, Polska NT, Foppa Bergamo, Galatasaray, VakifBank

Favourite Players: Leo LoBianco, Gosia Glinka, Zhou SuHong, Asia Kaczor, Mari Steinbrecher, Maja Poljak, Jenny Barazza, Jovana Brakocevic, etc and etc =P

Friday, November 2nd 2007, 7:36pm

thanks Justyna 1st!!! :D

i watched today's POL vs BRA in my friends home(only set 2 & 3 as i need to OT :( ), but no recorder in my friend's home, sorry for all~~
il mio desiderio è poter vedere ancora questo sorriso :)

Borodakova

Intermediate

Favourite Team: Russia NT, China NT, Cuba NT, Brazil NT, Italy NT, USA NT, Zarechie Odintsovo (RUS), Dinamo Moscow (RUS), Finasa Osasco (BRA), Bergamo (ITA), Jesi (ITA)

Favourite Players: Gamova, Sokolova, Godina, Alimova, Carrillo, Ruiz, Calderon, Santos, Paula Pequeno, Juliana (Lia) Castro, Piccinini, Aguero, Gioli, Haneef, Glass, Tom, Scott, Bown, Feng, Wang, Zhao, Xue, Yang.

Saturday, November 3rd 2007, 2:05am

Justyna...please..don't post the matches on megaupload plaase..the megaupload toolbar has download to download thelinks..but this toolbar has many spywares and adwares that will many problems on my computer..the megaupload too has a premium time..that I can't download at the moment..only between 7:00 pm and 9:00 am..it's horrible..

If you post this matches of WC 2007 on another server..I will be very thanks for you..
The matches of Final Six of 2007 WGP...CHN 3-0 RUS, CHN 3-2 POL, RUS 3-0 POL, RUS 1-3 ITA, ITA 0-3 POL are on megaupload. Can you post them in another server???

redhawkvb

Intermediate

• "redhawkvb" is male

Saturday, November 3rd 2007, 12:59pm

Quoted from ""Borodakova""

Justyna...please..don't post the matches on megaupload plaase..the megaupload toolbar has download to download thelinks..but this toolbar has many spywares and adwares that will many problems on my computer..the megaupload too has a premium time..that I can't download at the moment..only between 7:00 pm and 9:00 am..it's horrible..

Quoted

I do not use the tool bar so I do not have a problem with spyware. I just use the website. I have also used the download application (not toolbar) when I have premium. I do not always have premium. I only purchase it occassionally. I also do not see a premium time in the US unless the file is larger than a certain size. I learned that when I posted a file that was larger and other posters asked me to change it to a smaller one so they could download it without premium.

I like megaupload and would like to continue to use it. However, we should see if there is something we can do for you if you are having difficulty.

Any suggestions by others?

Borodakova

Intermediate

Favourite Team: Russia NT, China NT, Cuba NT, Brazil NT, Italy NT, USA NT, Zarechie Odintsovo (RUS), Dinamo Moscow (RUS), Finasa Osasco (BRA), Bergamo (ITA), Jesi (ITA)

Favourite Players: Gamova, Sokolova, Godina, Alimova, Carrillo, Ruiz, Calderon, Santos, Paula Pequeno, Juliana (Lia) Castro, Piccinini, Aguero, Gioli, Haneef, Glass, Tom, Scott, Bown, Feng, Wang, Zhao, Xue, Yang.

Saturday, November 3rd 2007, 4:38pm

In my location..in Brazil..the megaupload does downloads only with the toolbar...and the toolbar has a many malwares, spywares and adwares...The anothers servers for example rapidshare, easyshare, sendspace..and anothers that not have anything premium..the megaupload is very good server but it has many problems for the users of Brazil that have download the toolbar to the slots stays free and we can download on teh megaupload.

Borodakova

Intermediate

Saturday, November 3rd 2007, 4:38pm

In my location..in Brazil..the megaupload does downloads only with the toolbar...and the toolbar has a many malwares, spywares and adwares...The anothers servers for example rapidshare, easyshare, sendspace..and anothers that not have anything premium..the megaupload is very good server but it has many problems for the users of Brazil that have download the toolbar to the slots stays free and we can download on teh megaupload.

Saturday, November 3rd 2007, 6:27pm

I live in Brazil and I had problems with megaupload in the past. I installed the toolbar and since then I had no problems whatsoever, but I understand your drama, since I spent a time hating megaupload as well

Saturday, November 3rd 2007, 6:41pm

I have Brazil-Poland, Peru-USA, Kuba-USA and Peru-Poland. Tomorrow I'll record Brazil-Cuba, Poland-USA and Japan-Serbia.
I'll post them on Wednesday/Thursday.

Skill Wins Points
Heart Wins Games

alc01

Trainee

• "alc01" is female

Favourite Team: Brazil, Italy

Favourite Players: Jaqueline Carvalho, Sheilla Castro, Francesca Piccinini

Saturday, November 3rd 2007, 6:44pm

Wow! Can't wait to download it Justyna! Thanks a lot! :wink2:

bluseter

Trainee

• "bluseter" is male

Favourite Team: men : brazil, serbia, , women : brazil, china,cuba, italy

Favourite Players: men: GIBA, miljkovic, gerbic women: lioubov kilic, walewska, fofao,feng, zhou, carillo

Saturday, November 3rd 2007, 9:39pm

hi please if anyone has any matches with kenya would you minde please to upload them.
thank u

alexwchoi

Trainee

Sunday, November 4th 2007, 9:15am

Excellent. Just can't wait to see these matches. Justyna, job well done.
Btw, I find MegaLoad is a very good storage site and please keep using it.
Thanks.

Sunday, November 4th 2007, 9:28am

Quoted from ""Borodakova""

Shift your internet browser from Internet Explorer to Firefox, then download and install this add-on:

https://addons.mozilla.org/en-US/firefox/addon/3843

It gives you free slots without having to download the Megaupload toolbar (which sucks!)

Hope this helps, Borodokova :)

Shinya

Beginner

Favourite Team: Japan National Team

Favourite Players: Shin, Shinnabe, Saori, Ishii, Koga

Sunday, November 4th 2007, 2:49pm

Quoted from ""Justyna""

I have Brazil-Poland, Peru-USA, Kuba-USA and Peru-Poland. Tomorrow I'll record Brazil-Cuba, Poland-USA and Japan-Serbia.
I'll post them on Wednesday/Thursday.

OMG!!!.....cant wait for Serbia-Japan....such a great match

Anyway....Thanks so much..Justyna

8)

Friday, November 9th 2007, 7:40am

Brazil - Poland
set 1
set 2
set 3

Skill Wins Points
Heart Wins Games

Social bookmarks