World Cup 2007

• Quote from "LothiePG"

I can open it, but I can't see it on 16:9, only 4:3... but my WMP is not the lastest version!

I prefer to use the DivX Player version 6.6, instead of WMP, to view those matches with a different aspect ratio. It's easy to change the DivX Player display to 16:9, then I can also view it in full screen mode.
    The files posted for Italy v Serbia, and Cuba v USA, both look good when viewed in that mode.

Installing the DivX Player also ensures you have the DivX codecs you will need to play both video and sound for many movie files. You can download the DivX Player (for Mac or PC) free at their website:
    http://www.divx.com/divx/windows/

Many thanks to Justyna for hosting this website and uploading the files!

• Hello Justyna, I would like to congratulate you for this forum and would like to thank you so much for the uploads. The 2007 Women's Volleyball World Cup has been a great tournement and evrybody did enjoy a lot.
    In Peru we couldn't have the opportunity to watch Peru's matches on TV, the event was not broadcasted despite in Europe it did have coverage, such as in Polsat Sport.
    I would like to ask you(of course when you have time, you have lot of requests-you're not a robot!)if you please can upload the following matches:

PERU-KOREA(1SET)
    PERU-SERBIA(3RD SET)
    PERU-DOMINICAN REPUBLIC(the whole match or the 5TH SET)

Thanks a lot and keep the great effort!

sincerely ,

Ivan Aguirre

• Quote from "Slobby"

Thanks for sharing, firebrand. :lol:
    Actually, these files are clear enough to watch the match. However, set 5 is in a different format (rmvb) than sets 1-4 (asf). If possible, could you also post set 5 in asf?

Yes, thank you for this match. I watched almost all of it this weekend but could not view the 5th set. I was in slow motion and out-of-sync. The first four sets were GREAT and I will take what I can get. If you recode the 5th set I will dowload it also to make the match complete.

• Quote from "redhawkvb"

Yes, thank you for this match. I watched almost all of it this weekend but could not view the 5th set. I was in slow motion and out-of-sync. The first four sets were GREAT and I will take what I can get. If you recode the 5th set I will dowload it also to make the match complete.

I'm sorry,the match provided by a friend is not complete
    the recording of the set 5 in asf finishes on 11:5

set 5 asf

• Quote from "firebrands"

I'm sorry,the match provided by a friend is not complete
    the recording of the set 5 in asf finishes on 11:5

set 5 asf

Thank you for posting and now I understand why the 5th set was a different format because you wanted to provide the entire 5th set. Good thinking!

• Quote from "Brian"

Justyna
    The 5th set between Cuba and Korea doesn't work
    it says the file is unavailable
    could you help check why this occur??
    thanks

It does work!!! It is written temporary unavailable, it means that a lot of people are downloading it and for now it is not available. Try this night or tommorrow morning. It should work.

• Quote from "firebrands"

USA-JAP (rmvb,clear,not time out)

set 1

firebrands,
    thx for sharing because I am finding this match so long. :)
    If u have the rest of sets, could u please to upload them, thx!

• Quote from "lt15"

firebrands,
    thx for sharing because I am finding this match so long. :)
    If u have the rest of sets, could u please to upload them, thx!

all sets upload