Champions League (season 2007/2008)

• Dear Joanamss,I ask you about help.Of course if you are able to do that.I woukd be very grateful if you post any games of AZERBAIJAN team,especially against BRASIL in WCH2006.But anyway if you have any other match of AZERBAIJAN,AZERRAIL BAKU or Volero with Mammadova I ask you to help me. Before hand,I am so thankful.Please ask reply my post.THANKS.GOD BLESS YOU!

• What will do I do?
    I has downloaded the parts 1a and 1b of Novara-Murcia...but the archives are called VTS_01_1.avi and another VTS_01_1.avi.002...How I see the part of the video?

I think you need to have winRar...to join the parts...well..Ic an't say for sure...cause I'm terible with this...but who asked me to split told me that....someone..already were able to do this...so I think they would be able to help you better...hehe

Dear Joanamss,I ask you about help.Of course if you are able to do that.I woukd be very grateful if you post any games of AZERBAIJAN team,especially against BRASIL in WCH2006.But anyway if you have any other match of AZERBAIJAN,AZERRAIL BAKU or Volero with Mammadova I ask you to help me. Before hand,I am so thankful.Please ask reply my post.THANKS.GOD BLESS YOU!

Hi...I have the match Brasil x Azerbaijan in WCH06.....but I don't think I have any of Baku or Zurich...I'll have to look here..... ^^

• Joana,dear,please put that match here.You can not imagine how much I would like to see this match again.It was our first match between these two teams.My favourite player MAMMADOVA was hit by CAROL GATTAZ.With this and other scenes that match was so amazing,unfortunately we lost in three sets.Thanks,I will wait.GOD BLESS YOU!!!By the way,as I heard MARI is your sister.I like her.She is very nice girl and i took photo with her,Sheila,and other players of Scavolini.BYE!

• What will do I do?
    I has downloaded the parts 1a and 1b of Novara-Murcia...but the archives are called VTS_01_1.avi and another VTS_01_1.avi.002...How I see the part of the video?

These files are an AVI file cutted into pieces without using archiver program. You need to re-join them back. It could bo done with some file manager utility, for example Far. Copy part .002 into part .001, and when it ask you to overwrite the file, select an "Append" option. Far will add the second part to the end of the first. Then stick to them part .003 and so on...

• Joana,dear,please put that match here.You can not imagine how much I would like to see this match again.It was our first match between these two teams.My favourite player MAMMADOVA was hit by CAROL GATTAZ.With this and other scenes that match was so amazing,unfortunately we lost in three sets.Thanks,I will wait.GOD BLESS YOU!!!By the way,as I heard MARI is your sister.I like her.She is very nice girl and i took photo with her,Sheila,and other players of Scavolini.BYE!

Hi...ok...I upload for you the match...

And sorry for the confusing....but I'm NOT Mari's sister!!! :lol:
    Well...I do have a sister that name Mari....you problably had seen when I was writing to the Italian girl, but I wrote my sister's name there...cause she knows us, specialy my sister...they talk all the time on internet...so she could recognize me...I put my sisters name there...but My sister is not the player..... :P
    Sorry to disapoint you.... ^^

• What will do I do?

Hi, you need this program to join the parts http://www.megaupload.com/pt/?d=LBT153X0
    1a (001), 1b (002), 1c(003), all that need to be at the same folder, then you open the hjsplit>>join>>input file>> select the part 001>> open...

• People..the part VTS_01_1.avi is a file .rar...the picture that is him are a picture of the power archive...the archive are zipped...how me extract this archive?...
    All onces that I'll extract the program power archive areon 0% and close..
    Me respondam em portugues por favor,,vou agradecer..

• It doesn`t matter you are sister of Mari or not. I respect you for yourself and praise thet you are gonna do what i asked from you.I liked you too much and I am waiting for the match.THANKS.GOD BLESS YOU!

• Does anyone have any DELA Martinus matches they would like to upload on here other than:

Martinus vs. Dinamo 1-29-2008

Martinus vs. Winiary Ballakand

Martinus vs. Tenerife

If anyone could upload any other Martinus matches it would be greatly appreciated! Thank you much!! :thumbsup:

• Would anyone be able to please post any more DELA Martinus matches from the 07/08 season here? Thank you! :)

• I have the Final: Perugia x Odintsovo
    and the 3º-4º: Novara x Murcia

Do you want me to upload this??Or...
    Is someone already uploading???

Dear Joanamss, would you please upload the Final of Champion League 2007-2008: Perugia vs Odintsovo

The old link is unaccessible>_<

Please help me. Thank you very much! ^^

• Hi Justyna.thanks for the post of Fenerbahce Istanbul and Winiary Kalisz, the image is perfect, now I'm watching here in Jacareí-Sao Paulo-Brazil thanks
    and God bless you

I'm an arranger,composer and guitarplayer in love with volleyball

CRRochaGuitar.Channel
    :roll: