Calendar for Agata Mroz

• The pics are nice. :) But they'd better show their skills on the volleyball pitch rather in front of the cameras. ;)

They do or not?
    Where is bulgarian female team with good result? I don't see....
    I'm glad to see so beuatiful woman who don't forget about their essence. Being russian and frank i can´t say the same about russian girls who show their skill on the court...

• They do or not?
    Where is bulgarian female team with good result? I don't see....
    I'm glad to see so beuatiful woman who don't forget about their essence. Being russian and frank i can´t say the same about russian girls who show their skill on the court...

Hey, hey, did I say they do or don't. And do they, considering the world cup, show their skills? But this is another topic. I just said that it's good to be in front of the cameras due to sport ocassions if you are sport star, I don't have anything against the calendar, i said that I like it, and you are attacking me for what? ?( Exactly the bulgarian team (female) if you don't remeber had to beat them in the tie-break in the euro, and they were leading, but you know how it is, referees, helping the stronger team , and I am really fed up with this, both in men and women volleyball, especially in bulgarian matches. And somewhere in the forum I have explained about the bulgarian female volleyball team, soon you we'll see, if you are saying now that you "don't see".

[color=#009900][color=#ffffff]

"I'm so proud that the fans still sing my name. But I fear tomorrow they will stop. And I fear it because I love it. And everything you love you fear you will lose" - Eric Cantona

• Hey, hey, did I say they do or don't. And do they, considering the world cup, show their skills? But this is another topic. I just said that it's good to be in front of the cameras due to sport ocassions if you are sport star, I don't have anything against the calendar, i said that I like it, and you are attacking me for what? ?( Exactly the bulgarian team (female) if you don't remeber had to beat them in the tie-break in the euro, and they were leading, but you know how it is, referees, helping the stronger team , and I am really fed up with this, both in men and women volleyball, especially in bulgarian matches. And somewhere in the forum I have explained about the bulgarian female volleyball team, soon you we'll see, if you are saying now that you "don't see".

Don't discuss over this, guys :whistling:

• Hello Everyone !

I'm new to this forum and I want to say hi to all of u =] !

I'm really pleased that finally I can find a forum about volleyball in ENGLISH ...

back to the topic first , sorry ...

does anybody know when do they take those pictures ?

also , anyone has bought it ? :roll:

• hello and welcome linknlk :wavy:

well the pics must be pretty up to date, but actually i have no idea when the pics been taken :lol:
    and to be honest, i wont buy it... first of all i dont like the pictures and secondly i dont like the way agata mroz is searching (begging for help... this might sound rude to some of you but she is nearly everywhere... of course i want her to get healthy but thinking of other ppl who are ill too and cant make such advertisement for themselves, its sad......)