Pictures you like!!!

• Thanks a lot for the replies but none helped me. i dont wanna see naked pics HEHEHEHEHEHEHE ow my God, i'm not that perv.The pics that i'd like too are pics like this. The players are playing and sexy shots of them are taken. for example. the player dives ti get the ball and somebody take a pic of her butt hehehehehehehe. Butt shots are the ones i'd like to see. NOT NAKED. thanks for the help.

• 1 special photo from me :) Mayer and Mamma

• mazing pics...i'd like to share some too...

havnt finish yet...ehehe..many more in my gallery!!
    imma upload them little by little.. ^^

• 2007- 2009 CAMPIONESSE D'EUROPA!!!
    2009 WORLD GRAND CHAMPIONS CUP

Edited 2 times, last by Ros ().

• Ahh I remember this shirt of Swieniewicz :D Does anyone know if it was just a misprint or was there a sense behind the mirror letters?

I think it was a misprint, but then they thought it was a sort of "lucky charm" and kept it that way. :)

• ok...let's continue sharing..ehehe

:love: :love: and my favorite one..eehehhehehe :love: :love:

• ok...let's continue sharing..ehehe

WOW, yeah!! Haven't ever seen this picture!!! :thumbsup: Where did you get it and have you got more pics with Dutch girls? ;)

• joana..is it u who passed me that pic??
    that amazing pic?!..ehehehe

• Joana...me???

Well...if it is...I can't remember...but this is no new...cause my memory is terible...if it was...I can try to look again where I found it...hehe :lol:

• i dont remember if is it you or gisele..ehehehehehe
    i guess gisele.. :whistle: :whistle: :whistle:

• BABY FACES...(Flier, Fabiana and Furst are the most!!!)

Picture of 2003 Juvenil World Championship.....Flier thanks to her Brazilian friends...(if I'm not mistaken...Flier came to Brazil when she was 15 to train with Brazil's younger team...)

• BABY FACES...(Flier, Fabiana and Furst are the most!!!)
    Picture of 2003 Juvenil World Championship.....Flier thanks to her Brazilian friends...(if I'm not mistaken...Flier came to Brazil when she was 15 to train with Brazil's younger team...)

Thank you, Joana, for the great photo! I like this early 'historical' pictures very much, everybody is so young and beautiful on them ^^ Now I see, why Manon plays in such amazing style, coz she trained in the best volleyball country in the world! :thumbup: