Maria Liktoras

• I love Her too :heart: Pol, I'm going to match for Agata Mroz next Saturday and I'm going to take many pictures of Maria Liktoras :P and then I will share with You.I hope She will be over there...( she has knee injury).
    Take care

• Liktoras is one of the best middle-blockers among with Eleonora Dziekiewicz :)

[color=#009900][color=#ffffff]

"I'm so proud that the fans still sing my name. But I fear tomorrow they will stop. And I fear it because I love it. And everything you love you fear you will lose" - Eric Cantona

• Afro and you like her inspite of she is not polish oryginally and chose playing for Poland? ;)

"Every volleyball player is a little bit psychopath, there are no normal people who want to voluntarily dedicate their life to this sport"
    Plamen Konstantinov

• Afro and you like her inspite of she is not polish oryginally and chose playing for Poland? ;)

I don't approve this, but I like it as a player, and there were rumours that Ricardo will change nacionality and play for Italy, if it happens, I will also respect Ricardo. :)

[color=#009900][color=#ffffff]

"I'm so proud that the fans still sing my name. But I fear tomorrow they will stop. And I fear it because I love it. And everything you love you fear you will lose" - Eric Cantona

• Liktoras is one of the best middle-blockers among with Eleonora Dziekiewicz :)

I think Liktoras is better than Dziekiewicz !

Her action on the court is much faster than Dziekiewicz.(I mean her speed)

• I think like Milena does.
    Masza Liktoras when spikes has flexed arm and that's why she is fast ;) , besides she is taller than Lena Dziekiewicz ....
    But I can't imagine polish NT without Lena :)

I heard that it is not exacly right... Many years ago that area was included to Poland. Now it's another country but then it was Poland...