CEV European Championship 2009 Poland

• Do you have any more of the Dutch games uploaded to megaupload???

I've got a couple more games. Will upload them soon.

• @ Ania

There are some other megaupoad-matches in this thread: narog posted Croatia-Netherlands and Italy-Netherlands :)

@ Lightmaster, narog, Stusi, vla1085, i lov Gam

Thank you all for your uploads :obey:

Thanks so much for this game!! Do you have any more of the Dutch games uploaded to megaupload??? I'm having major trouble with depositfiles and I can't download any of the games except the ones with Poland which are on rapidshare. I would appreciate it sooo much if someone could share megaupload links for those other games from the Netherlands. Thanks in advance!

• I've got a couple more games. Will upload them soon.

That would be fantastic, thank you!!!
    Like I said, I do have both games against Poland, as well as the one against Croatia (as there indeed were backup megaupload links) and the final against Italy. But I would appreciate any other games on megaupload, because stupid depositfiles is not working for me. Thank you in advance!! You guys rock!!!!

• pomoi mne!!!!!!!
    pomoqi mne!
    pomoqi mne!

Azerbaijan matches please!

I try to load tomorrow (08/10/2009).....

• Does anyone has recored the awarding cermony in mp3 or mp4?

• Does anyone has recored the awarding cermony in mp3 or mp4?

I believe someone already posted it, so be sure to browse through the thread!!
    LightMaster, thank you for posting the megaupload links!! I really appreciate it! :)

• I saw on ipla that they are gonna put ECH whole matches.I don`t know what they wrote there in Polish.Can anyone explain to me what`s up?

Can you give me a direct link to the information? I checked their website and the only info I found is that the matches from ECH are available, but since I don't have ipla, I don't know where to check which matches exactly are available etc. So if you found any info that is more details, just give me a link and I'll see what it's all about.
    ETA: OK, I just checked their guide and right now the only matches they offer are the ones with the Polish team.

• Can you give me a direct link to the information? I checked their website and the only info I found is that the matches from ECH are available, but since I don't have ipla, I don't know where to check which matches exactly are available etc. So if you found any info that is more details, just give me a link and I'll see what it's all about.
    ETA: OK, I just checked their guide and right now the only matches they offer are the ones with the Polish team.

I wrote it at Ipla.on the top of the page on which they show matches. To download Ipla is not difficult,i have it.And there are photos and news on the top which mean that they will put.there are threads semifinals,finals,awarding ceremony but no videos. That`s problem,I do not know will they put or won`t!!!

• It is a pity to me, but in Moscow have shown only this match....
    If I will manage to find at friends to record of other matches of a command of Azerbaijan, I am obligatory load them....

2009 09 25 Eurochamp W group D azerbaijan-serbia

1 set ---- http://www.megaupload.com/?d=4XIFIUUD

2 set ---- http://www.megaupload.com/?d=MOXLRINO

3 set ---- http://www.megaupload.com/?d=M3WGRWBS

• LightMaster, do you have Turkey 2-3 Germany (23-25/25-23/25-18/21-25/9-15) on Wroclaw, Poland in 27 Sept 2009 ??

Pleasee

I wanna this match

Gold Medal - Prediction Game - Women's World Championship 2010
    Gold Medal - Prediction Game - Men's World League 2011
    :super: :thumbsup: