REQUEST: SCG - ITA World Champs 2006 bronze medal game

• as the topic says id totally love seeing that game =)
    if someone could post it i have had some links before but they werent working anymore... so if someone could please repost it, i would be very pleased :)

greetz

Proud Member of the male SVS/SOKOL-V/POST SCHWECHAT-junior Team! YAY our girls are playing Champions League!

• Quote from "Mani"

as the topic says id totally love seeing that game =)
    if someone could post it i have had some links before but they werent working anymore... so if someone could please repost it, i would be very pleased :)

greetz

me too, love to see
    but dont know why italy always lost so easily to their european sisters

• No, not always has Italy lost with Serbia this year.

Varna = Italy-Serbia = 3-0
    Alassio 1st match = Italy-Serbia = 3-2
    Alassio 2nd match = Italy-Serbia = 3-1
    WCH 1st match = Italy-Serbia = 1-3
    WCH 2nd match = Italy-Serbia = 0-3

I've watched all 5 matches and I have to say that Serbia improved a lot, but Italy in all 5 matches played a lot below their capabilities. I don't know why Italians with Serbia play this bad. :cry2:

• hvala lepo za ova partija , that's what a serb would answer haha
    thank you very much for that game ;)

xopxeech: i'm a big fan of the serbian team and Anja Spasojevic ;)

i prefer IVANA DJERISILO :P

greetz Mani

Proud Member of the male SVS/SOKOL-V/POST SCHWECHAT-junior Team! YAY our girls are playing Champions League!

• Quote from "xopxeech"

Thanks kaszanka,
    i'll enjoy this game! i'm a big fan of the serbian team and Anja Spasojevic :wink2:

I'm sure you will enjoy this game! And a great one it was! At the time it was played, the girls didn't know it yet... It would take another 2 weeks before they'd realize they are going for a medal!
    I like Anja the best too! Besides being a great player, she's a major 'fun-article' :wink2: :D.

Quote from "Mani"

hvala lepo za ova partija , that's what a serb would answer haha

I hope it's all the good stuff that Serb is answering :D!
    Yeah, Serbia was pure magic during that World Championships. Everything was just right. Look at these girls' faces: they are soooooo cool and undisturbed. Except maybe for the setter Maya Ognojevic, who from time to time can really look troublesome :wink2: :D.

k.

• omg, thank you very much! that was the biggest thing for me, "my team" winning the bronze medal!! SCG <3

greetz Mani

• Quote from "samba player"

I don't know why Italians with Serbia play this bad. :cry2:

well, i think serbia has faster plays and italy could not catch up with them.
    also the serbians are good at blocking and they could read italian plays well.

• Quote from "Mani"

hvala lepo za ova partija , that's what a serb would answer haha

i prefer IVANA DJERISILO :P

greetz Mani

She's now playing for Eczacibasi in Istanbul and doing a really great job there. Too bad the team didn't do too well in the IECL.