Hello girls

• Hello Nastja and Justina,

It's Pedro (nickname Mauriciofan in the other forum) It's good to have found you again. Sorry I haven't been in touch recently but I've been rather busy recording so many of the international matches we all had recently and putting them in youtube for my Peruvian friends - who not always are able to download big files from the internet. Congratulations are in order for the new site, it's really cool!

I have some pieces of news for you all in terms of maches in european channels but i'll write in a different post.

Take care both of you

Pedro

• hi Justyna
    I have to say I am so grateful to you for your tips on digitalising videos, many thanks. As I said I haven't been able to put much on places like sendspace because of not having enough time,, too busy with youtube. Out of curiosity, how long roughly does it take you to actually upload a 230 mb fileto a place like sendspace? does it help if you have their premium accounts?

• Quote from "Pete"

Out of curiosity, how long roughly does it take you to actually upload a 230 mb fileto a place like sendspace? does it help if you have their premium accounts?

Now I'm not using sendspace, because they deleted my files day after upload :?
    I prefer megaupload, but I don't have premium account. Upload 230 mb take me 4-5 hours.