Women Top Volley Matches

• Quote from "Humbert"

i think you're talking about 2 different things :wink2: ...these bits and bytes confuse me every time...i think Grzesiek means 512 kilobit/s = 64 kilobyte/s, and i guess you Justyna mean 15 kilobyte/s = 120 kilobit/s .

I didn't know that kb/s can means 2 things: kilobyte and kilobit :oops: :oops:

• Quote from "leo-nl"

Try to download the newest version of Winrar! It should work then. Nothing's wrong with the files actually.

maybe i try to upload a new winrar first..but also wait for the megaupload!
    Thank leo-nl and kaszanka

• If you try new winrar and everything will be fine, I won't upload that file to megaupload. Just understand, it's the same video but divided to .exe and .rar. When your winrar works properly you should get what you want.

siatkarskigwozdz.pl -> ... czyli wbij innym co masz do powiedzenia / komentarze, opinie, filmy, akcje siatkarskie

• Quote from "Grzesiek"

If you try new winrar and everything will be fine, I won't upload that file to megaupload. Just understand, it's the same video but divided to .exe and .rar. When your winrar works properly you should get what you want.

sure of course.
    i will try it,and tell you the result.
    many thanks

• Murcia-Volero:
    3: http://www.megaupload.com/?d=YZA5XPXZ

Unfortunately something happened with the second part and apart from that I deleted the source DVD file from my DVD recorder I cannot ripp that part for the second time. But another matches will be soon.

siatkarskigwozdz.pl -> ... czyli wbij innym co masz do powiedzenia / komentarze, opinie, filmy, akcje siatkarskie

• Quote from "Grzesiek"

Murcia-Volero:
    3: http://www.megaupload.com/?d=YZA5XPXZ

Unfortunately something happened with the second part and apart from that I deleted the source DVD file from my DVD recorder I cannot ripp that part for the second time. But another matches will be soon.

Thank you Grzesiek

PS.Do you know which software can cut the video?(not clip)
    because the ceremoney is behind the match,and i just want the ceremony.
    Also which software can add site logo inside?
    Please provided,many thanks.

• To cut the video you can use virtual dub. To add logo you can also use that program but in my opinion better is avirecomp.