Pool D
    Bulgaria
    Coratia
    Finland
    Italy

• wow, germany and hetherland in same group
    really like to see how spain and france play too
    thx for the news, justyna

• Yeah, Justyna, you're more than right, the ECH will be like the World Championship without Brazil.

• It is a very good news Godina :D hehe now Poles are not afraid of Russia so matches can be very attractives.

I have an idea, if in Europe we don't have Brasil so let's up of one position from WCH and we'll have the medalists of EC 2007 :D
    1 Poland
    2 Bulgaria
    3 Serbia

"Every volleyball player is a little bit psychopath, there are no normal people who want to voluntarily dedicate their life to this sport"
    Plamen Konstantinov

• Quote from "Ann"

It is a very good news Godina :D hehe now Poles are not afraid of Russia so matches can be very attractives.

I have an idea, if in Europe we don't have Brasil so let's up of one position from WCH and we'll have the medalists of EC 2007 :D
    1 Poland
    2 Bulgaria
    3 Serbia

i think holland also stand a good chance
    but will poland go on winning the title like 03 and 05 with the super tall glinka there
    no doubt rosner has very good skills, high block is still a pronlem to her though
    serbia, hope they will be great as this WCH :)

• But we're in the section about men's competitions :lol:

"Every volleyball player is a little bit psychopath, there are no normal people who want to voluntarily dedicate their life to this sport"
    Plamen Konstantinov

• I think that Serbia, France, Poland, Russia, Bulgaria and Italy are favourites. Unfortunately Pol, Rus, Bul and Ita will be played in the same pool :?
    But I wanted ask about something else. Who can 'make surprise' and join to this group like Spain in 2005? Or win medal even?
    Maybe Germany...? :roll:

• Turkey :D

Plamen Konstantinov

• sure, germany will be a surprise :twisted:
    after the great performance at the WCH, i hope that they will be able to keep that level or to get better even 8) I think they would have good chances to reach a great position then :mrgreen:

• Quote from "Justyna"

I think that Serbia, France, Poland, Russia, Bulgaria and Italy are favourites. Unfortunately Pol, Rus, Bul and Ita will be played in the same pool :?
    But I wanted ask about something else. Who can 'make surprise' and join to this group like Spain in 2005? Or win medal even?
    Maybe Germany...? :roll:

i think germany has a chance.
    they only need to minimize their errors, receive the ball well, and be more aggressive in their attacks.

• Quote from "Justyna"

Sinan Cem Tanik playing in NT? :)

yes :lol:

Plamen Konstantinov

• I was joking with Turkey but if players from this country are so kind as Sinan i will start support them ;)

Plamen Konstantinov

• ah right :D Belgium the King :lol:

Plamen Konstantinov