• i was today on the training of volleyball players and kasia skowrońska however played on the attack.
    that is on wgp this way should also be;)

• I think our team is doing really great with Marco Bonitta and I'm looking forward to all the success in the future :) And of course the girls are as beautiful as ever! :)

• Hello everyone...

I know probably someone already told here....and I'll probably sound stupid....is just thast...I still don't understand happened to Mroz!! :(

I mean...she had a health problem...but what exacly? Something with her blood that's it?
    And since when she descover that? How is she now?? Better....any chance for her to come back to NT???

Well...one think is right....really cool from the other girls to make that game!
    Love the pictures! :thumbsup:

Well...I hope everything is fine with Mroz! :super:

• Hello everyone...

I know probably someone already told here....and I'll probably sound stupid....is just thast...I still don't understand happened to Mroz!! :(

I mean...she had a health problem...but what exacly? Something with her blood that's it?
    And since when she descover that? How is she now?? Better....any chance for her to come back to NT???

She has leukaemia, blood cancer. She is getting better now, but she is going to have a surgery and you never sure anything with this disease...

The most important 3:
    POLAND-SZCZECIN-VOLLEYBALL

5th place - Prediction Game - World League 2011 :D

• She has leukaemia, blood cancer. She is getting better now, but she is going to have a surgery and you never sure anything with this disease...

Thank you Konrad.....well I hope everything goes fine...

could you let here later how is she doing and everything....thanks....

• Thank you Konrad.....well I hope everything goes fine...

could you let here later how is she doing and everything....thanks....

No problem. I will remember about it :)

The most important 3:

• She has leukaemia, blood cancer. She is getting better now, but she is going to have a surgery and you never sure anything with this disease...

Did she already have her daughter?
    (And did she find a donor of bone marrow?)

• Did she already have her daughter?
    (And did she find a donor of bone marrow?)

First question: no, second: as far as I know - yes.

The most important 3:

• Hello,

where are the 'B'-players on the Polish national team? I mean Baranska and Bamber.
    Why aren't they playing for the national team?

Greets.

Barańska plays in NT (she did in qualification tournament in Halle). Bamber loses her rivalisation with other players on her position.

The most important 3:

• OT: How can you insert links?

You've just done it... 8|

The most important 3:

• Agata Mróz gave birth to daughter yesterday. Her name is Liliana.

She shares birthday with my cousin :)
    I liked the name :D Congrats to Agata and Jacek :)
    (I bet she'll be really tall!!)

• :wavy:
    Hi all, I just read the names of the players going to the qualification tournament. It was a little surprising to me. No Bamber, no Mirek, but some interesting new comers(new to me at least ;) ). I'm interested to hear the views of the pros here in this forum! Like why not Bamber? Is she not leading the league in attacks? Thanks for the thoughts in advance!

• :wavy:
    Like why not Bamber? Is she not leading the league in attacks? Thanks for the thoughts in advance!

If we are talking about Bamber - look at one of my posts above. Bonitta just doesn't see her in his team. She had her chances in NT, but wasn't in stabile shape every time. But maybe she will play some day in Polish NT again? Who knows...
    And Mirek... I think NT is a closed chapter for her. She used to play much better in the past than now.

The most important 3:

• Affair on Polish NT!
    Bonitta kicked off team Skowrońska, Barańska and Skorupa. After conversation with Skowrońska Bonitta allow her to back to team. But we don't know what with Baranska and Skorupa. Everything is fault of new manager.

• Affair on Polish NT!
    Bonitta kicked off team Skowrońska, Barańska and Skorupa. After conversation with Skowrońska Bonitta allow her to back to team. But we don't know what with Baranska and Skorupa. Everything is fault of new manager.

:what: Bad news. Arguments in team is everything but good thing. I have to find out something more about it.

The most important 3: