• IMO Swiderek is good, but not the best options. He should be second trainer of Poland, because he talk in Italian and English language.

• According to Marco Bonitta's report Maria Liktoras is pregnant. There were some rumors about it but now it's confirmed. So I think it's probably finish of her career. Bonita was informed about it after match against Japan in Beijing and that's reason why she didn't play in two last matches.

• Hey guys!!

Could you help me with something I'm not quite understanding.....what is this thing of speaking english and Polish?????!!! :what: ....why have to speak both...I'm not following!!! :lol:

And is it confirmed after all the new coach of Poland? I hope is a good one...cause Polish team has great talents!!!!

Another thing....

Liktoras is a gerat player...I'm happy taht she is pregnant...but sad she might be ending her career...but on the other hand..I don't think that Poland will have much problems finding someone to substitute her...like I said..you have a lot of young talents!

• Przedpelski said in one interview that new coach need to speak English or Polish cause he dont want to talk with new coach by translator he dont want to have a problem with comunicartion but he is saying lots of stupid thinks now so i wouldnt take his word to serious :lol:
    New Coach will be chosen in NOvember i think
    Lot of young players you says. hmmm there are not that many of them and those who are ,arent that great i was hoping Tomsia will start to play in NT but she change her position to OPP :down: apart from Bednarek there is no young MB readu to play in NT so Dziekiewicz Gajgal and Bednarek will probably be our MB for next couple of season. there's Tokarska but she is just 17 and she just start to play in seniors she is great talent but i think it's still to early for her national debut

Anyone can support a team that is winning - it takes no courage. But to
    stand behind a team to defend a team when it is down and really needs
    you, that takes a lot of courage.

• Przedpelski said in one interview that new coach need to speak English or Polish cause he dont want to talk with new coach by translator he dont want to have a problem with comunicartion but he is saying lots of stupid thinks now so i wouldnt take his word to serious :lol:
    New Coach will be chosen in NOvember i think
    Lot of young players you says. hmmm there are not that many of them and those who are ,arent that great i was hoping Tomsia will start to play in NT but she change her position to OPP :down: apart from Bednarek there is no young MB readu to play in NT so Dziekiewicz Gajgal and Bednarek will probably be our MB for next couple of season. there's Tokarska but she is just 17 and she just start to play in seniors she is great talent but i think it's still to early for her national debut

Thanks Mateo for the help!!! ^^ :rose:

This Przedpelski looks a little bit crazy with his ideas... :lol: ....but I hope he makes agood choise!!! ^^

Yeah...I mean...when I said young...I meant...well..you do have player to substitute Liktoras...Dziekiewicz, Gajgal and Bednarek are readdy for that I think....and while they are in National team...you will have time to find others, even youngers!!! ;)

• Thanks Mateo for the help!!! ^^ :rose:

This Przedpelski looks a little bit crazy with his ideas... :lol: ....but I hope he makes agood choise!!! ^^

Yeah...I mean...when I said young...I meant...well..you do have player to substitute Liktoras...Dziekiewicz, Gajgal and Bednarek are readdy for that I think....and while they are in National team...you will have time to find others, even youngers!!! ;)

he probably wont make good choice his favourite is Swiderek so... :down:
    since next season there be 14 players in rooster we need 4 MB :P and when one of those 3 will get injured we are fu*ked up we need to build team thinking of London so there's probility that Tokarska will make it :D we also need good OH and i think we shoul use more Kaczorowska and Frackowiak now

• he probably wont make good choice his favourite is Swiderek so... :down:
    since next season there be 14 players in rooster we need 4 MB :P and when one of those 3 will get injured we are fu*ked up we need to build team thinking of London so there's probility that Tokarska will make it :D we also need good OH and i think we shoul use more Kaczorowska and Frackowiak now

Sorry to hear that...although I don't know Swiderek, but I trust in what you said..so....

But be positive!!!! At the end it will work out! :drink:

• well maybe i said that because i really want a foreign coach and i dont want Polish coach, Swiderek is just unknown. he is always 2nd he was 2nd of NIemczyk Team he was 2nd of Lozano team and i dont really know what he can actually do. it's risky to hire him but who know maybe he is proper person we will soon find out

• According to Marco Bonitta's report Maria Liktoras is pregnant. There were some rumors about it but now it's confirmed. So I think it's probably finish of her career. Bonita was informed about it after match against Japan in Beijing and that's reason why she didn't play in two last matches.

tzzz....
    well, i guess Liktoras knew it some weeks before... great that she didnt say anything...
    She just blocked the space for Dziekiewicz....

But ok, actually its ok that she went to the Olympics, she was a great player and deserves a good bye bye tournament... But if she told Bonitta about her pregnancy before, he could have reacted and take another MB instead of e.g Kaczor....

Wow, Masza is pregnant!!!! :woohoo:
    i didnt know that!!!, i'm really happy for her and I'm pretty sure that her baby will be as cute as her mom is :)

Congratulations Masza!!!!

• tzzz....
    well, i guess Liktoras knew it some weeks before... great that she didnt say anything...
    She just blocked the space for Dziekiewicz....

But ok, actually its ok that she went to the Olympics, she was a great player and deserves a good bye bye tournament... But if she told Bonitta about her pregnancy before, he could have reacted and take another MB instead of e.g Kaczor....

Well, I wouldn't blame Masza, because it was her chance to go to OG... if I was Masza I wouldn't lose this oportunity. Kinda selfish, but still valid. And Bonitta, if he knew, either he understood her or he just didn't care.

Anyway, congrats to Masza :)
    Now I hope to hear news of Glinka :D

• Ok, don't know if this is the proper place, but.......
    Lena fans who speak polish rejoice: W najbliższą środę 22 października o godz. 20.00 odbędzie się chat z Leną Dziękiewicz. Wszystkich serdecznie zapraszamy!link
    Bad Translation:
    Chat will proceed with lena on wednesday 22 october hour 20.00. We invite all cordially!
    That should be interesting for some of you *wink*

• Any news on the exclusive inside-volley.com interview??:)

just know that the questions reached her, gotta wait for her answers just :)

But there was an interesting question to her "do u have a little tattoo or do u want one?"
    and her answer was something like "questions about my body and parts of my body arent the topic here ;-) "

So, for me that means that she DOES have one! :D