• just know that the questions reached her, gotta wait for her answers just :)

But there was an interesting question to her "do u have a little tattoo or do u want one?"
    and her answer was something like "questions about my body and parts of my body arent the topic here ;-) "

So, for me that means that she DOES have one! :D

:dance6:Lena is sooooo funny!!!:dance6:

reading the discussion log really made me jealous of all u guys and gals who was there(i dunno polish :wall: :wall: )

• are there any news about the possible new coach of the team?

It is very difficult to find out something new in this topic. Rather big silence :huh:

The most important 3:
    POLAND-SZCZECIN-VOLLEYBALL

5th place - Prediction Game - World League 2011 :D

• are there any news about the possible new coach of the team?

or is PZPS now just concentrating on finding a coach for the male team first? :sos:

the coach will be officially known before Christmas .tomorrow those who will be responsible for choosing the coach will gather and discuss about it. that's all i know. but the new coach of NT will be Swiderek we just have to wait for official news :whistle:

Anyone can support a team that is winning - it takes no courage. But to
    stand behind a team to defend a team when it is down and really needs
    you, that takes a lot of courage.

• I read, that Skowrońska is not sure, if she is going to play in Polish NT again. We still don't know, who will be the coach, and I don't think it is good to impose conditions like that. She shouldn't start to spoil the atmosphere around the NT. A proffesional player - Skowrońska is such a player - should have more feeling for that. NT is an honour for Skowrońska, not Skowrońska for NT...

The most important 3:

• I read, that Skowrońska is not sure, if she is going to play in Polish NT again. We still don't know, who will be the coach, and I don't think it is good to impose conditions like that. She shouldn't start to spoil the atmosphere around the NT. A proffesional player - Skowrońska is such a player - should have more feeling for that. NT is an honour for Skowrońska, not Skowrońska for NT...

It would be really disappointing when she means it that way. I was hoping she meant it like she doesn't know if she will be nominated or not. Isn't kind of crazy that they still don't know who will be coach yet and Matlak is already making comments about the EC?

do you mean the recent interview of Kasia from reprezentacja.net? i feel so shocked :what: :what: when i read the interview title (by google translate) that "Katarzyna Skowrońska do not know whether the play in the NT". the article title made me misunderstand that Kasia refuse to play in NT :wall:

from the article content i think her meaning is that she doesn't know the new coach will choose her in the team or not. (i dunno polish, so just my guessing only. but as a fan i really hope that is the right answer rather than Kasia has some hidden meaning to start spoiling the NT atmosphere)

• from the article content i think her meaning is that she doesn't know the new coach will choose her in the team or not. (i dunno polish, so just my guessing only. but as a fan i really hope that is the right answer rather than Kasia has some hidden meaning to start spoiling the NT atmosphere)

Generally you are right, I don't think she wants to spoil anything in our NT, but in my opinion she should give such declarations after choosing the coach, not before. It would be much better and safer.

The most important 3:

• so today we will known the name of new coach of POlish team. there are some unofficial news that the new coach will be Jerzy Matlak which is good choice i think but it's also surprise for me cause Swiderek seem to be the favourite from the begining. the new coach will be know officially at about 10 pm in Poland. i can't wait :super: at last after about 4 months of speculation we will know the name :D

• Jerzy Matlak is a new coach of POland :cheesy: hip hip hurray :dance6:

• :dance6: :drink:
    It should be a really good time for Polish Team :!: Maybe we will win one single set against Brazil. :lol: And I hope that we will win European Championships once again. :)

• And I hope that we will win European Championships once again. :)

I doubt. It is much better than Matlak became the coach than Świderek, but... in my opinion Matlak secure himself in some interviews, he tries to justify probable defeat: "we don't have such good players like in past years", " I can't promise you a medal in ECh" etc. Players hear that and may think, that they are worse, that they really are. Secondly - Matlak hasn't had a really great successes in his coaching career ( I don't count titles in average Polish female league). But I hope he will do his best. I don't expect miracles - I just want the team play as well as it can.

The most important 3:

• I confess I dont know this coach....but I hope he can make a good work..he definelty ahve some good talent players in his hand...

But I ddint like his pessimist speach!!!!This is not a way to start....hehe...have to be positive..and give strengh for your players!!!!

• I confess I dont know this coach....but I hope he can make a good work..he definelty ahve some good talent players in his hand...

But I ddint like his pessimist speach!!!!This is not a way to start....hehe...have to be positive..and give strengh for your players!!!!

Some users from abroad perhaps don't know Matlak so I let a few informations:

-actually he is a Farmutil Piła coach
    -he was already coach of Polish NT (1984-1985)
    -he won 5 championships Polish, 9 silver medals and 4 brown
    -won Polish Cup 9 times
    -he played in final four Champions League

So very impressive achievement :thumbup:

• But I ddint like his pessimist speach!!!!This is not a way to start....hehe...have to be positive..and give strengh for your players!!!!

He should take barack obama as an example and say "YES we can !!" :win:
    I'm sure that he will do a good job.

To a beloved person:
    Eine Sonne ist untergegangen - ihr Schein bleibt uns noch lange erhalten.
    Wenn die Liebe einen Weg zum Himmel fände und Erinnerungen zu Stufen würden, dann würde ich hinaufsteigen und dich zurückholen.
    I will never forget you...

• Hehe, my favourite teams of course. I wish Polish Volleyball Teams lots success.

• Thanks...indeed is..Like I said..I hope he can makea good work!

He should take barack obama as an example and say "YES we can !!" :win:
    I'm sure that he will do a good job.

:lol: :lol: :lol: