Let's ask whatever we don't know!

• I have some question.is there anyone knows the answers?

1. question:

why rosangela correa and mari don t play in brazil NT?

2.question:

why did finland play prequalifications tournament?is not finland 4. in european championhip?

• I have some question.is there anyone knows the answers?

1. question:

why rosangela correa and mari don t play in brazil NT?

Because the coach doesn't want them to be on NT 8)
    Actually Rosangela Correa (that played in Hotel Cantur, right?) is not that great player...
    But Mari, I think it was already discussed here that she was cut off the team due to "technical problems" :whistle:

• 2.question:

why did finland play prequalifications tournament?is not finland 4. in european championhip?

Because Finland was on 4th place not on 3rd (: 1st and 2nd teams (+ team with wild card) play on WC, 3rd team have guaranteed place in qualification tournament, the rest teams must play in pre-qual.

• thanks both of you.

the other questions:

feng khun is a great player and she is still 29 years olda.but she doesn t play in ChİNA NT.is it her choise our coach doesn t want her?

• thanks both of you.

the other questions:

feng khun is a great player and she is still 29 years olda.but she doesn t play in ChİNA NT.is it her choise our coach doesn t want her?

She is still in the NT and started training already.
    She went to the US to have surgery to her knee.
    Her knee hurt very seriously before.
    The coach said Feng has been getting better.

• thanks,
    ı am happy so much,feng is my favourite setter (with takeshita yoshie)

• I was wondering. Why did some female players of the Russian team left Uralochka after the Olympic games in 2004? Also, was it a coincidence that almost all of the members of the Russian women's team in the 2004 Olympic Games played for Uralochka?

• hey...i was wondering where can we get informations for the tournament schedules...im trying to find Hisamitsu Springs V-League...Logan tom has just join that club right...it would so great if u guys can help with that...thxs! :wavy:

• 1. Why wasn't Sara Anzanello in Beijing 2008? I've watched all Italy games, but she wasn't there.

2. Can anybody here translate some stuff in Italian/Serbian for me? Thanks!

• <blockquote class=wysiwygQuote linkhref="index.php?page=Thread&postID=35821#post35821" username="i<3volleyball">Why wasn't Sara Anzanello in Beijing 2008? I've watched all Italy games, but she wasn't there.

She did not make the cut. With Barazza, Gioli and Guigi, there is no room for her. Maybe she can don the NT jersey in the London 2012 Olympics.

• Ferretti is a setter, is she not?
    If Lo Bianco retires, (which I hope she won't do until after London 2012), will Ferretti replace her?
    I mean, I have nothing against Ferretti, but could she replace Lo Bianco?

Next, who do you think would be captain of the Azurre if Lo Bianco retires?

• Ferretti is a setter, is she not?
    If Lo Bianco retires, (which I hope she won't do until after London 2012), will Ferretti replace her?
    I mean, I have nothing against Ferretti, but could she replace Lo Bianco?

Next, who do you think would be captain of the Azurre if Lo Bianco retires?

Well, my PERSONAL opinion is that Lo Bianco will play in 2012, but for now the rumours say that she'll stay a bit out of NT. The person who is going to replace her is Ferretti, but who knows what'll happen in the next 4 years, maybe some other setter rises and Ferretti is dismissed.
    For now, I think there aren't many options to replace Ferretti as 2nd setter. Dall'Igna and Luraschi had their chances, but I think they won't take Francy's place.

If Lo Bianco retires... I think Gioli will be the new captain. But wait, if Gioli retires too, I think it will become a bit harder :lol:

• I'm pretty sure it's her I have on Facebook...
    and it says she's married.
    To this guy named Nemanja Vasiljevic. I added that guy and it says he's married to her.
    I looked through both of their photos...
    And they're in each other's.
    So Jovana Brakocevic is married???

• I'm pretty sure it's her I have on Facebook...
    and it says she's married.
    To this guy named Nemanja Vasiljevic. I added that guy and it says he's married to her.
    I looked through both of their photos...
    And they're in each other's.
    So Jovana Brakocevic is married???

Well, my answer is 2 years late but "better late than never", right? LOL
    I am not sure, but I never heard Brakocevic was married and few months ago she said in an interview that she was on vacation in USA with her boyfriend.
    But actually I only dig up this thread cuz I would like to ask something and this is the right thread for random questions. I read that in Brasilian team which were World Junior Champions in 2001, Sheilla was a substitute for Jaqueline.I want to ask was Jaque starting OPP and Sheilla reserve or was Jaque OH and Sheilla reserve OH? Thanks :gone:

• Well, my answer is 2 years late but "better late than never", right? LOL
    I am not sure, but I never heard Brakocevic was married and few months ago she said in an interview that she was on vacation in USA with her boyfriend.
    But actually I only dig up this thread cuz I would like to ask something and this is the right thread for random questions. I read that in Brasilian team which were World Junior Champions in 2001, Sheilla was a substitute for Jaqueline.I want to ask was Jaque starting OPP and Sheilla reserve or was Jaque OH and Sheilla reserve OH? Thanks :gone:

Actually is a bit of both..hehe, I'll explain.

Well in Junior Championship, Jaque used to play as Oppositte. She was elected MVP of that tournament as opposite indeed. And Sheilla was replace for her. But in the beggining of her career Sheilla also played some games as OH, I remember in season 2002/2003, Minas had Elisangela as Opposite and before Logan Tom arrives in the team in January, Sheilla used to make some games as Oh together with Érika. But her thing was really more being opposite. And since then she always play in that position, but she already made some games as OH. ^^

• Actually is a bit of both..hehe, I'll explain.

Well in Junior Championship, Jaque used to play as Oppositte. She was elected MVP of that tournament as opposite indeed. And Sheilla was replace for her. But in the beggining of her career Sheilla also played some games as OH, I remember in season 2002/2003, Minas had Elisangela as Opposite and before Logan Tom arrives in the team in January, Sheilla used to make some games as Oh together with Érika. But her thing was really more being opposite. And since then she always play in that position, but she already made some games as OH. ^^

Thanks! I am glad that now they are both in the starting line-up :thumbsup: