What are you currently listening

• It is an interesting topic, you have to write the name of the song you are currently listening.

One republic - "Apologise" :)

[color=#009900][color=#ffffff]

"I'm so proud that the fans still sing my name. But I fear tomorrow they will stop. And I fear it because I love it. And everything you love you fear you will lose" - Eric Cantona

• Great topic! been waiting for anybody to open it lol

im listening to
    Anna Ternheim - Lovers Dream

Why didn't you open it yourself. :D

Madonna - "Frozen"

"I'm so proud that the fans still sing my name. But I fear tomorrow they will stop. And I fear it because I love it. And everything you love you fear you will lose" - Eric Cantona

• Gosia Andrzejewicz - Pozwól Żyć

Special greeting to all the poles in this forum. Enjoy it. :)

• uhhhh Gosia :D thats such a pop! but she is cute at least :D
    o.n.a - wszystko to co ja

I like this girl, she sings great. :)

Gosia Andrzejewicz - Slowa

And Natja, will you be so kind to translate me the titles of the tho songs. :)

• I like this girl, she sings great. :)

Gosia Andrzejewicz - Slowa

And Natja, will you be so kind to translate me the titles of the tho songs. :)

hmm its hard to translate the first title into english for me, Its kinda "allow to live" (correct me polish ppl if im wrong lol)
    and "slowa" means "words" ;)

BTW
    seems like a polish song invasion is around in our playlists :D

• hmm its hard to translate the first title into english for me, Its kinda "allow to live" (correct me polish ppl if im wrong lol)
    and "slowa" means "words" ;)

BTW

Haha, thanks. I've just liked the songs, it's the first time I listen to this girl. :)

• BTW

Yes, big invasion... even though I don't understand one word... they sound good to me :thumbup:
    (Btw, can you tell me the name of some good polish singers? 8o )

• Scott Leger Livestrong - "Maybe Tonight Maybe Tomorrow"

Dedicated to people experienced and survived cancer.

• Leona Lewis - "Bleeding Love"

• Yes, big invasion... even though I don't understand one word... they sound good to me :thumbup:
    (Btw, can you tell me the name of some good polish singers? 8o )

well these are some popular singers and bands (btw im more into female voices so ask justyna for some male bands :D )
    Doda (former band was called Virgin)
    Kasia Kowalska
    O.N.A
    Edyta Bartosiewicz
    Lzy

• Mägo de Oz - Hazme un sitio entre tu piel.

Yes, I like metal !

• Ohh no... she sings awful (:

And she looks like a plastic doll :lol: Definetely not my type. I prefer more natural girls :D

The most important 3:
    POLAND-SZCZECIN-VOLLEYBALL

5th place - Prediction Game - World League 2011 :D

• East clubbers "make me love" (in the radio :D )

"Every volleyball player is a little bit psychopath, there are no normal people who want to voluntarily dedicate their life to this sport"
    Plamen Konstantinov